Platform 9 3/4

A/N: Okay, so I am having a bit of writer's block. Well anyways, I would like to dedicate this chapter to agentfruitloop, my first commenter, and XxcaboosexX (check out her stories) because they are sooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Well hope you like and please recommend me to your friends, enemies, or just random people!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything that you recognize, sadly!!!!!!!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................................

I flooed to King's Cross Station so I could make new friends. Yes, I know, why didn't I stay at hogwarts with Dumbledore? Well Dumbledore told me that I could make some new friends my own age and stuff like that. I ran through the brick wall and arrived at platform 9 3/4. I tried to find an empty compartment and succeeded in finding an empty compartment near the back.

The train started to move when two first years, just like me opened the compartment door.

"Hi, do you mind if we sat with you? All the other compartment are full."asked a boy with black hair and crooked, round glasses. He looked really familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Um sure, no problem." I replied with a smile.

"Cool" replied the other boy who had red hair and a lot of freckles on his face. He must be a Weasley!!!!!!!! I know his brothers, Fred and George. They're really nice to me and let me in on their pranks. Sometimes I pranked them. And sometimes they pranked me, which wasn't very hard because I'm very gullible.

They both sat down straight across from me and Introduced themselves.

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter." said the boy with the black hair. (A/N: Tori doesn't know that she's a Potter, just clearing that up.)

"And I'm Ron Weasley." said the boy with red hair. HA. I knew he was a Weasley!!!!!

"And I'm Tori Smith. And I'm a metamorphagus, just clearing that up." I said while changing my currently blonde, wavy hair into pink, straight hair.

"Wicked!" I heard Ron mutter.

"So, what house do you guys want to be in?" I asked the two boys.

Harry decided to answer first, "I would like to be in Gryffindor where my parents were."

"Yeah me too, Harry. What about you, Ron?"I replied.

"I would like to be in Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart." said Ron

"Cool, now if you don't mind, I'm going to get some sleep."

"Kay" they replied at the same time.

I soon drifted into sleep.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Sooooo how was it????? Who should play the role of Tori Lily Potter, should it be Elle Fanning, Haley Pullos, or Jadin Gould?????? Comment, vote, and fan. PLEASE!!!!!

XOXOXO,

HPLova