The Prank!!!

A/N: Soooooo, My dad turned on the wifi and now I'm uploading. I just got a new haircut too!!!!!! I would like to thank all of the awesome people who stayed with me this long! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................................

The Prank

I was walking through the train searching for the right compartment. I had in my hand a nosebleed nougat in the form of a cookie and a stink bomb. Suddenly, I found the compartment that I was searching for and saw a kid with white-blond, slicked back hair. Draco Malfoy.

I had changed my hair to be long, curly, and dirty blonde with blue streaks. I hope this works!

I pushed open the compartment door and stepped inside.

"Hello, mind if I sit here?" I asked.

"No, not really." he replied nonchalantly.

"My name is uhmmmm...... Floor.....Floora.....uhmm.....Door........Dooris. Yep, Floora Dooris." I replied. Wow that was hard to think of!

"Ummm okay then....My name is Draco......Draco Malfoy."

"Well Draco, would you like a brownie?" I asked him.

"Uh sure." he said bright-eyed.

I handed him a nosebleed nougat and he took a huge bite out of it and immediately afterwards, his nose started bleeding. At first it was just a trickle and then it immensely bled. I set off the stink bomb and ran out of the compartment shutting the door behind me and then I put a locking charm on the door and ran back to my compartment.

Once there, the twins were gone and two other first werein there along with Ron and Harry. The girl was the one mostly talking and the boy was just staring with a worried expression on his chubby face. The girl had bushy, brown hair and the boy had brownish-black hair and was a little bit on the chubby side.

When I walked in, the brown haired girl said," I'm Hermione, have you by any chance seen a toad lately?"

"I'm afraid I haven't, by the way, my name is Tori."

"His name is Neville Longbottom and he has lost his toad who's name is Trevor." Said Hermione.

"Well since none of you have seen Trevor, we'll just be going. Thanks!"

And with that, Hermione and Neville left leaving the three of us again.

"Soooooo Tori, how did the prank go?" asked Ron.

"It went great! He's probably still struggling back there!" I replied while changing my hair back to it's normal medium-length, straight dark brown with light purple highlights in it.

The rest of the ride there was very quiet.

.............

After we got changed into our robes, we were dismissed from the train and we heard this massive man saying, "Firs' years over here! Firs' years over here!" I already knew it was Hagrid. He's pretty nice once you get over the half giant thing.

We followed Hagrid to the Black Lake and got inside of the circular boats. Hermione and Neville joined us.

......................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Finally! I uploaded again! So did you like the prank? Was this a good chapter? I'll probably going to upload next weekend. Toodles!

Vote

Comment

Fan

~HPLova