What!?!?!

A/N: I have noticed that I now only have 60 reads, 2 votes (one of them was mine), and no comments. Sad face. I am really unmotivated right now because nobody reads or votes or comments on my story. For those awesome people who have been reading, commenting, and voting, thank you, it means a lot to me. Should I keep writing this? This is a forced chapter. Again, another sad face.

Disclaimer: Dear, darling people, I sure do hope you know that I am not J.K Rowling, the bestest author in the world. So, Harry Potter and others are not mine.

.................,,.,,,.,,,,,,.,,.,.,...,,,,,,.,,..,..,.....,,,,,,,........,,,,,,,.,,..,..,,......,.,.,.,,,.,,,,..,..,.,,..,,,,,....,......,...,,,,.....................,,,

When I woke up, I was in Dumbledore's office; along with Harry Potter.

As they noticed that I was awake, I was confuzzled of why I was here.

Dumbledore was the first to speak as to seeing the confused look on my face. My hair was probably a light blue color.

"Tori do you remember what happened before you blacked out?"

I shook my head no.

"You blacked out because you were given surprising information about you and Mr. Potter."

"And that would be?" I implied becoming a bit impatient with him.

"I guess I'll just cut to the chase, you are Victoria Potter, Harry Potter's sister."

I was about to black out again, but the anger bottling up inside of me just exploded.

"Why did I let myself believe those lies you fed me! I was so stupid! Why should I trust you now, when I didn't even know I have real parents that love me?"

"Well, the thing is that... Both of your real parents were killed by Tom Riddle, a dark wizard. Today he is known as the Dak Lord Voldemort.

That's when I started bawling my eyes out, hugging my knees to my chest.

"Why me? Why me of all people Dumbledore?"

"you'll find out once you get older."

"How can you be so calm and peaceful when you just told me that my parents are dead!"

Harry ended up hugging me and comforting me in a brotherly way while I sobbed loudly.

"Thank you, Harry. For being such a wonderful brother. It really means alot to me."

"Wait Tori before you leave, do you want to be sorted?"

"Sure."

Dumbledore placed the sorting hat upon my head and before it even touched a stray piece of hair, it bellowed, "GRYffINDOR!"

When it was time to go to bed, I went up the girl's staircase and Harry the boys. I quickly made friends with everyone.

..,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,,....,..;.,,.,,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,..,,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. .;,.,,.,.,.,,...,.,..,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.

A/N: Yay of nay?!?!?!? Should I stop writing this story because no one reads this.

Vote

Comment

Fan

HPLova