Chapter Eight

A/N

I dedicated this story to my best friend Elsbeth, because she always helps me out when I don't know it anymore. She's an amazing writer, I love her so much <3

OMG! Over 300 reads guys!! Love you! My reads are suddenly going up so fast! Thank you all so much for reading this story, it means the world to me.

I'm so so sorry for not writing for so long! I was on holiday and before I had school and a sort of a writers block, but I'm trying to update more regular. And at last I got lots of bugs with my app. I had to rename my fanfic, fix the subscription and categorize it again.

So, lots of trouble and waiting, but here it is!

And don't forget to vote, comment and follow, I'd love to get some feedback of you.

~

*** Sherilyn POV ***

The days - and nights - after all the drama were the worst in whole my life. I'd been moody, I slept bad and felt really sick. Jocelyn had been trying to cheer me up, but nothing worked. "Remember it's your birthday soon, you need to be more happy than, Sher..." she once said to me. The only thing I did was watching TV and listening to the radio. Sometimes I just ignored my parents and Jocelyn.

It was probably the third day I could actually move without having too much pain. I hadn't been outside for a week and I longed for some fresh air.

"Dad, I'm going to cycle some through the forest." I said to my dad, who was working on his computer. "Okay, have fun." he mumbled back, engrossed in his work.

I grabbed my dads mountain bike out of the garage and crossed to the forest. I decided to cycle the most exiting path, along the highway. It was a path which was small and dangerous, because right next to it was a precipice.

While I was cycling along the precipice, my mind was going everywhere. I didn't understand my own mind anymore.

Suddenly a tree root popped up. I saw it too late and almost slipped into the precipice. At that moment I thought it wouldn't even be that bad to just cycle off the path and fall into the precipice.

No. I couldn't do that. I was never giving up.

~

I was laying on my bed. My parents were shopping so I had the home for myself. I stood up and walked to my desk to turn on the radio, where 'Stay' by Rihanna was on. When the song was finished, a man started to talk.

"I think everyone knows about One Direction's concert which was sold out in 5 minutes,"

I gasped.

"And we have tickets!! You can win them, you only need to give us your reason why you didn't get tickets. The best reason will win two tickets for One Direction!!"

I felt my heart beating faster and faster. I hold the stool standing next to the desk to not fall. When I could think again, I ran to my bed, where my phone still layed. I was about to call Jocelyn but I changed my mind, this was going to be a surprise.

Shit, what was the number to send an SMS to again?! I opened internet and looked it up.

'I woke up early and bounced with my head against my nightstand. When my best friend came, I passed out and fell on top of a vase, which had fallen into 1000 pieces. When I woke up again, the concert was sold out.

Sherilyn'

I sent it and ran through my room like a crazy, but stopped doing it when I thought of the effects of doing that. I told myself to calm down, but failed when hearing 'Best Song Ever' on the radio, their new song. I sang along, 'till Louis started his solo and I closed my eyes, not running around anymore because I didn't want to crash into anything again.

This was my moment. Our moment.

~

A couple of hours later, the man on the radio started talking again.

"I already told you we're giving away two tickets for One Direction. I told you what to do, and the time's up! I'll choose a winner in a couple of minutes!"

My whole body was shaking. I waited patiently 'till the song 'Wake Me Up' by Avicii was on.

"We have a winner!" the man yelled when the song was finished.

"It was very difficult to choose, but this one was just so sad. I'm really for her that it happened like this."

It's a HER! I knew that didn't say anything because everyone sending an SMS were probably girls.

"It's about a girl, she had passed out only a few minutes before the pre-sale started, because she had bounced her head into her nightstand."

BUT -

"And that girl is called Sherilyn."

WHAT?!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My heart was pounding in my chest when I heard my phone ringing. An unknown number.

"Sherilyn here." I said, trying to be calm.

"Hello Sherilyn!" a familiar voice said. It was the man on the radio.

I turned the radio off so I won't hear everything double.

"It's Jay here, from the radio. And you and your best friend won two tickets for One Direction!!" he said.

Wow. This was not true.

"OMG!! NO!" I yelled.

"Yes!!"

I started to scream and yell and shout.

"Thank you so so much!!" I yelled.

"No problem, Sherilyn!" he answered.

"I gotta tell this to my friend!!" I said.

"Okay Sherilyn, I'll speak you later, bye!"

He hung up.

I almost flew through my room. While dancing, I grabbed my phone to call Jocelyn.

"HEEEEEEEEEY JOCE COME HERE NOW I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!" I yelled.

"Wow, Sher, calm down a little bit, I don't want to get deaf!" she groaned.

"BUT-"

"I TOLD YOU TO CALM DOWN!" Jocelyn was yelling now too. "Okay, what happened?"

"Joce, we'rE GOING TO ONE DIRECTION!!" I screamed.

"Sher, I believe we need to go to the hospital to do a check..."

"No! I won tickets on the radio!!"

"WHAT!? I'M COMING RIGHT NOW!"

~

Tears of happiness were standing in my eyes when I opened the door. I hugged Jocelyn while we were screaming loud.

"OHH. MY. GOD." she happily yelled.

"TELL ME, HOW DID YOU GET THEM?!"

We walked upstairs while I was telling her with a big smile what happened.

We both couldn't believe it and pinched each other in the arm.

Jocelyn suddenly calmed down and her face became overly serious.

"Now go to the kitchen and make us some chocolate milk!" she commanded me.

I hysterically laughed, whereupon Jocelyn said "Watch out! You know Niall doesn't like girls who hysterically laugh!!"

"Did he ever hear himself laughing then?!" I said, laughing even more.

Jocelyn' lips formed a huge smile and she burst out laughing.

"You're so right!" she almost cried of the laughing.

"BUT..." she warned when we could actually breath again. "Now the chocolate milk!"

~

So, what to you guys think of it? I'd love to get some feedback!

So, the chapters are getting bigger! Do they need to be bigger or is this a nice length?

Vote/Comment/Follow ?

xx