Chapter Five

*** Heeeiii guys! Thank you SO much for reading this! I know it's not very interesting yet, I'm sorry for that!

Luv ya guys :* ***

~~~~~~~ Four days later ~~~~~~~

*** Sherilyn POV ***

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!!!' was the first thing I thought of when I woke up. I climbed out of my bed when suddenly my brother Dave stood in the doorway. "You don't have to yell that loud..." he said. Ohh fuck, I just yelled it loudout. "Now everyone's awake!" he finished his sentence. "I'm sorry..." I said with while my cheeks were turning red. "Could you please go away now?" I asked, because I was stil standing in my pajamas. Dave walked away. "THE DOOR, CLOSE IT PLEASE!?" I yelled to him, but he didn't react, so I walked towards the door and closed it. I already knew what to wear, of course, the LouisLook again. I walked downstairs and picked up my phone. I opened twitter.

@Louis_Tomlinson: "My birthday today!!"

I tweeted back.

@xoxoSherilyn: "Happy birthday @Louis_Tomlinson !!! Have a great day! Luf ya 4evah <3"

I ate my breakfast and made my lunch. No one in my class had to make his or her own lunch, exept for me of course. I was late today because of Dave, so I hurried up. I ran upstairs, fell, jumped up and ran further. I brushed my teeth and my hair and ran downstairs again. I quickly picked my gloves and my jacket and ran to the door, forgot my shoes, putted them on, ran to the door again and went outside. It was very cold, so I shivered. I walked to our garage and got out my bike. It was a quite new one, as my dad had given it to me for my birthday.

Today was my turn to pick Jocelyn up, we switched sometimes, so I cycled to Jocelyn's house. It was so damn cold. I could feel the cold wind blow through my hair. Stupid me, I had forgotten my hat so my ears were almost freezing of my head.

I sight relieved when I arrived at Jocelyn's house which meant I could be inside for a few minutes. Jocelyn always was the slow one, I found out. When I walked into her house through the backdoor which was open. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LOUIS!!" we yelled at the same time, so we loudly laughed.

Then I saw Jocelyn was still eating breakfast. "Oh come on, Jocelyn! Don't be that slow, please. I don't want to be late!" I said impatiently tapping my foot.

"Well, I'm sorry ma'am. I guess you will just have to wait." Jocelyn answered while slowly finishing her sandwich.

She was finally done and we cycled to school in the cold air. We arrived just a second before the bell rang and we rushed to our lockers to drop our jackets and some books. My hair was wet, so small droplets fell down on my clothes.

"You're late," mister Watson said. Ohh yeah, I forgot we had mister Watson the first period. "So, sit down, I'll tell the caretaker about it." mister Watson said.

The rest of the lesson was boring, so when finally the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and jumped up. I just ran to the door when mister Watson called Jocelyn and I. "Don't dare to be that late once more...!" he said, seriously menacing. I watched to Jocelyn and saw her lips forming a word. 'Sorry'. "It doesn't matter, just be ready the next time." I said when we walked away, to the next classroom.

Jocelyn and I walked into the canteen. I grabbed my lunch and we talked about how's life. Today there was playing nice music, like 'Scream and Shout - Will.I.Am and Britney Spears', but when I heard 'Truly Madly Deeply - One Direction' I jumped up and yelled "WOOOOHOOOOW ONE DIRECTION FOREVAAAH!!!" Jocelyn first looked at me with a 'Vas Happenin'-look, but when I sang 'TRULY MADLY CRAZY DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!" she understood and also began to dance. Than we realized we were in the canteen with lots of other people and sat down again, my cheeks turning red. Some people laughed at us and we just tried not to react on it. The song was finished now and we decided to never do this again.

*** Hi guys! Omg I'm so happy! Around 80 readers now! I'm sorry if there are some weird mistakes in this chapter, I just got a new phone, a htc wildfire s, sooo happy! ^.^

I hope you guys like it, and are happy with the little bit bigger chapter? =P

Vote/Comment/Fan? ***