Chapter Three

*** Ohh my gosh thanks everybody for reading this!!! I hope you can read it, in the previous chapter there were lots of grammar mistakes, I'm so sorry for that! I also decided this is when One Direction was already famous, some changes, hope it doesn't matter!

Love you guys <3 ***

*** Jocelyn POV ***

I cycled back home and think of what Sherilyn and I did this afternoon. Laughing, laughing, laughing, more than only laughing? Yeah, about One Direction, always! Laughing about One Direction, that's what we did. I walked into the garden and opened the front door, "DAD, I'M HOME!" I yelled. "Wait a second, I'm coming!" I heard from upstairs. I heard my dad walking down the stairs, yeah, down the stairs, of course. I would ask my dad to go to the One Direction concert but remembered what Sherilyn and I talked about this afternoon, ohh god, now I have to wait...

*** Sherilyn POV ***

My mobile rang and I grabbed it, a text from Jocelyn.

"Ohh god, can't wait to ask! Can I please ask today?! -xxx- Jocelyn"

I laughed. She's so true, I also want to ask right now, yeah now.

"Do it and text me, I'm also gonna do it I think. xoxo Sher"

I texted.I walked to the living room and dropped myself on the bank and watched TV. My mobile rang again.

"Ohh my gosh 1D on MTV!

-xxx- Jocelyn"

I zapped to MTV and saw One Direction performing. Ohh gosh, thanks Jocelyn for saying! I thought in myself. I watched One Direction performing and when Niall's solo in Kiss You was, I sang it all.

"Oh, I just wanna show you off to all of my friends,

Making them drool down their chinny chin chins

Baby, be mine tonight, mine tonight

Baby, be mine tonight, yeah"

Ohh, I loved this solo. Ohh and I wish I was the girl who Niall was going to show off all his friends, but I knew it wouldn't ever happen. I heard some noise from the kitchen, where my mom was cooking. "Shit! Ohh god..." I heard my mom saying. "VAS HAPPENIN?!" I yelled, and laughed because my mom came in the living room looking at me like I just telled a not-funny-joke or something. "Vas happenin'?!" I yelled again, and my mom walked to the kitchen again. I decided this wasn't the good moment to ask my mom about the concert and focussed on the TV again, where One Direction was performing Rock Me, one of my favorites.

"I used to think that I was better alone,

Why did I ever wanna let you go?

Under the moonlight as we stared at the sea,

The words you whispered I will always believe."

I sang when Louis's solo came. I texted Jocelyn.

"Thanks for saying! xoxo Sher"

The concert was finished so I went upstairs to make my homework. Mathematics, fine...

"SHER, WE'RE GOING TO EAT!"

My mom screamed. I closed my mathematics books and went downstairs.

*** Thanks everyone for reading! Vote/Comment/Fan? ***