Chapter Seven

I'm dedicating this part to @ToInfinityAndLove because she's just so good at writing! It's incredible what she does. She's a sweety too, I just want to thank her for all she did, and sharing her stories on wattpad, 'cause I'm really inspired by her <3

*** Sherilyn POV ***

'Beep, beep. Beep beep, beep beep.' my alarm was yelling for me to stand up. I moved my hand around to feel my alarm and shut its mouth by slamming my hand on top of it. Now I slowly pulled up my eyelids, looking what time it was. I looked at it like it was an alien, because it was only 7:30am. Ohh yeah, the pre sale for the One Direction tickets.

I jumped up, totally forgetting about the bookshelf hanging above my bed and let a small cry roll over my lips when I hit it with my head. My hand flew to my head in a reflex, and I felt a tiny stream of blood dripping along my face. I was just hoping nobody heard my cry, when suddenly the door of my room swung open. "What's going on here?" my mom stood in the doorway. "I... the bookshelf... when I stood up..." I stammered. "I already understand, did you hurt yourself?" she asked. "N-no," I said, hiding the blood with my head. I didn't want her to get overanxious and waste my time. I had to hurry, or Jocelyn would be standing in my room while I was just in my underwear.

When my mom had left, I dropped my arm and some droplets of blood spat around. I didn't know what to do; just leaving it, but then the blood would be everywhere, or sticking a plaster on it, but then my mom would see it, so I decided to just leave it for now.

A couple of minutes later, when I had just finished dressing up, I heard a sharp sound. A small pebble stone crashed against my window. That was Jocelyn, I knew. Maybe she was afraid to wake up my parents? I walked downstairs to open the door, and yes, it was Jocelyn, but who else could it have been?

"What's THAT ?!" was the first thing she said, pointing at my head. "Ohh, that. Does it look so bad?" I asked, I didn't look at it very good yet. "Sher, it's blue, and purple and- ohh my gosh it's green too! And red, Sher, you're bleeding!" She almost screamed now. "Seriously, am I still bleeding?" I asked, a little bit confused. "Sher, the blo-" I cutted her off with a loud scream. "Fuck!!" Everywhere on my shirt was blood. "But how- why- ohh my gosh I didn't know!" I yelled. I was getting dizzy, so I slowly walked to the living room. "Joce, I'm feeling a little bit dizzy..." I said, and at that moment I fell. I hit the vase that was standing on the table next to me and the vase fell next to me on the ground. Pieces of the vase flew around me, luckily not hitting Joce. It felt like a million of knifes were cutting me. "Aaaaargh !!" I groaned. Black stains were appearing, I could only see a half of what I should see. The sharp pieces of the vase were still cutting me. I heared Jocelyn yelling for help at the background. Everything around me was one big haze.

Then I passed out.

~~~

I woke up and realised I was lying on my bed. My heart was bouncing in my head and I couldn't see clearly. I looked around the room when my vision was clear again and noticed I was alone.

"Hey you're awake!" Jocelyn whispered while she came in careful not to make a loud noise. 

I nodded slowly nodded my head because it still hurt. Though, the only thing I could think of was if we had the tickets to go see One Direction.

"Jocelyn, do we have the ti-" I started my sentence, but Jocelyn interrupted me. "Sher, that's not important now, you have to feel well, that's the most important." I sighed out of impatience and gave Jocelyn a glare.

"Come on, Joce, just say it already! My head will be fine, I promise." I said to Jocelyn.

Her face changed to her thinking face. I smiled already because I knew she would tell me. I started shaking excitingly and closed my eyes to build op tension.

"No." I heard Jocelyn say and I opened my eyes lookong at her with no expression and no feeling.

"What no? No in 'I'm not going to tell you' or no in 'we don't have tickets and can't go to see One Direction'?" I asked her. She shook her head I groaned. "Just. Tell. Me. Jocelyn." I said a little louder usual.  

"No as in 'we don't have tickets and can't go to see One Direction'." Jocelyn said looking fed up. "What? Why not?" I asked in disbelieve. This can't be true!

"Well, because of all your wounds from the vase that broke and the one on your head, we had to bring you to the hospital. It's already 3pm you know! The docter kept you asleep so you wouldn't feel the pain of the stitches and the pieces of the vase being pulled out. We missed the pre sale."

I just stared at Jocelyn not believing what she just said. This can't be true, can it? It's all because of stupid me banging her head against the bookshelf above my head, from which I know it's there, it has been there for years.

"Argh I'm so stupid. I ruined it for both of us. I'm so sorry, Joce." I said feeling really terrible. "No Sher, it's not your fault! Don't think that way, please!" Jocelyn said. She walked towards me and sat down on my bed. "We're going to get tickets, I promise."

~~~

So, another chapter for you ... (lets think of a name for you =) )I know it took a long time, but I was a little buzzy, I hope this chapter was worth it =) another problem is that the app on my iPod won't work, I started a new part, I closed the app, I opened it again and opened this chapter, and then it was goneeeee.

I really want to know if I have to go on with this story, so I want 5 votes for the next chapter, is that okay for you? Can you please give tips too? And can I have a follow? =)

xoxox Lise ;*