Kiss 4!! (gorey)

...

You flinched and closed your eyes as you thought you were going to die. 

Soon Chucky stabs you in the leg, you scream in pain. 

"Whats wrong? Are you Hurt?.." Chucky said as he cocked his head to the side, gripping the handle of the knife going in circular motions in your scar. 

You start to cry and one hand was broke free from the tape, you got your left arm and pushed him off of you as hard as you can. "Nngh!" 

Chucky fell off your bed with a loud groan, "You're Loose?...but-" 

"Chucky.....you tied me up with tape...." You said as you try to hurry and take off the tape on your right arm. 

You were weak from the wound in your leg, it was bleeding really badly and it's all over your bed sheets. 

heu ...period

Your arms are now free and before you know it Chucky was on the foot of your bed with an angry look on his face. He got his knife and stabbed your left foot really hard. 

Your eyes widen and you clenched your teeth, moaning in pain. "Grr...." 

Chucky laughed loudly as he repeatedly stabs your left foot. Each stab you screamed loudly begging Chucky to stop. 

"Chucky, Please!!! Don't Kill me!! Ahh!!" (Y/N) begged. "I......I'll do anything!" 

"Any....Thing?" Chucky paused and looked up at you. 

ok so im gonna staph here sorry for the long wait...school had me like 

anyway...what do you want to happen next?