In trouble?

"NO YOU DIDN'T! ... IF YOU DID...THEN WHY ISN'T IT ON THE SHELF, (Y/N)?!"  Susan yelled.

"M-Mom..I...I'm sorry!..I..I guess i didn't put him on the shelf..." (Y/N) started to tear up from all the excitement. "Mom..I.." (Y/N) whipped her tears so her mom would see that she was crying.

"Oh (Y/N)...I didn't mean to make you sad. I was just--"

"I'm not sad." (Y/N) snapped.

Susan went to comfort (Y/N), rubbing her shoulder.

"Its okay..just shh.." Susan commanded.

(Y/N) did as she commanded. She picked up Chucky and put him back on the same shelf like before. 

....

She thought about how Chucky got off the shelf.

She felt a feeling.

...

Could it be the same feeling that Chucky felt?

"Come on, lets go get you dressed. You're cousins are almost here." Susan said.

(Y/N) nodded.

"Dang..Time went by really fast.." (Y/N) thought as she walked out of the room with her mother.

Her mother continued to walked to the living room to finish setting up the decorations.

(Y/N) stared at Chucky for a moment.."A-Are you alive?.." (Y/N) asked as she was staring in the dummy's eyes.

"GAH!! WHY DID I ASK SUCH A QUESTION?! I KNOW HE ISN'T ALIVE!! HE'S MADE OUT OF FREAKING PLASTIC!!" (Y/N) thought as that same feeling that she felt earlier got stronger. 

....

Right...Of course he isn't gonna answer..

"(Y/N)!" Susan yelled.

"Coming mom!" (Y/N) rushed out the room forgetting to close the door.