Kiss part 3

"What did you call me?" Chucky said as he moved his knife down your stomach.

You flinched and started to cry,"Why me?!" You screamed.

"Because you need to shut the hell up." Chucky said as he carved a cross with his knife on your stomach. You screamed loudly begging Chucky to stop.
"OWW!! Are you giving me a tattoo on my STOMACH?!" (Y/N) yelled.

"Does it look like I have a needle in my hand?!" Chucky said as he pulled up his knife and pointed it on your nose. You stared down at the knife that was on your nose.

"P-Please...don't kill me..." You said with your teary (e/c) eyes.

"Of course not, sweetheart, I'm not gonna hurt you!" Chucky said in an accent, that sounded very sarcastically. "What the hell do you think?"

Your eyes widened. You didn't wanna die. Also, you wanted to go out with your crush from school. And nobody will believe this!
A fucking doll....molesting you.....or even probably might kill you.....

What could go wrong.

Chucky started to play with your breast and you just layed there. "What are you doing?!" You yelled.
Chucky ignored you and he pulled out his knife. He slowly slid the tip of the knife across your chess causing to to flinch..and it left a scar.

Your face was red, violets are blue, and Chucky was gonna kill you.

Don't bother that up there. I'm writing this on my iPad.

Your face was red, and your eyes were with tears. "What are you going to do to me?!"

"How about....you can shut the hell up! I'm tired of your whining!!" Chucky yelled as he punched you in the stomach with force. You coughed up blood. "Agh!" You spat.

"Should I just kill you? Or...make you my bitch?" Chucky smirked, tilting his dummy head.

"HOW ABOUT CAN YOU LET ME GO BECAUSE IM HUNGRY!!" You screamed.

Chucky hesitated and stared down at you for a while.

Chucky laughed loudly. He laughed so much he started to cry. (Idk how)

"Ah..kid. You're funny." Chucky shook his head, "I think I'll rather kill you....You've gotten on my last nerve. And now you're gonna get it, (Y/N)!" Chucky yelled as he pulled up his knife.

"OH MY GOD!! PLEASE DONT!" You yelled.

haahaaaa haha ugh shit I need to poop