A F..Feeling?

"Oh dad its...Amazing..I love it SO much!" (Y/N) hugs the dummy very slowly but before she hugged it she stared at it very suspicious. 

Oooh scary

"Are we going anywhere, Daddy?" (Y/N) asked.

"No, but we are later on. Your cousins are coming around 7:00pm for your birthday party." Roger said politely.

The parents soon left (Y/N)'s room.                                  

Sigh..

(Y/N) glanced at the cake and smiled. "Well here is something that i actually appreciate." (Y/N) said as she put the cake on her lap and start to eat it with her hands. 

What a slob...

(Y/N) stopped and stared at the ginger haired dummy. She smiled. "Ya know, you're actually kinda cute, Chucky." (Y/N) smiled. 

Chucky blushed on the inside. "What the..." Chucky thought. "I think im gonna like this kid.." Chucky continued. 

(Y/N) licked her fingers and picked up the dummy and put him on top of the shelf.
Making sure when her cousins come they don't touch it. 

Heh. She already knew they were going to come in her room so, why not? 

"Now don't you move Chucky!" (Y/N) said in a weird accent. She left the room to get a fork and something to drink, probably some napkins. 

The dummy stayed on the shelf, with that same old smile of his, on that freckled plastic face.

(Y/N) came back with a hand-full. "Gah! Why did i get so much snacks! Heck, i already have this big 'o cake!" She quickly threw down the napkins and things in her arms, shutting the door with her foot. 

(Y/N) gets the cake and drink and places it buy her computer. 

Y'all already know..YOUTUBE TIME!

(Y/N) sat down in her chair and plugged in her headphones and put them in her ears. She turned up the volume on 100% and started to watch some of her favorite videos on YouTube. 

Chucky glared at (Y/N). Chucky could here what the video was saying, it was THAT LOUD. 

"Maybe she wouldn't hear me." Chucky whispered to himself and jumped off the shelf onto the floor.

(Y/N) couldn't here it because she had the volume on 100% listening to her video, eating the birthday cake.

Chucky slowly opened the drawer and he found some pink and black scissors.

"Here we go.." Chucky thought as he turned to (Y/N) chuckling to himself. 

"That girl is mine~♫" (Y/N) sang, grooving in her seat.

Chucky stared at her for a moment, and looked back down at the scissors. 

Chucky felt this feeling inside of him. He didn't know what that feeling was. He gripped the scissors tighter, and slowly walked back to the drawer and put them back in there. 

Chucky didnt wanna go back up on the shelf, but as soon as-

"(Y/N)!" Susan walked in her room.

Chucky switched back to barbie mode really quick.

"(Y/N)!! Can you hear me--"

Susan almost tripped over the dummy.

 FLOP!

(Y/N) quicky took out the headphones and turned around."M-MOM!"

Susan got up. "Missy, I ALMOST TRIPPED BECAUSE OF THIS DOLL! WHY IS IT ON THE FLOOR?!"

(Y/N) grew silent for a moment. "Wait, i put Chucky on that top shelf!"

TO BE CONTINUED