Religion or Relations

"Hidan" said Kakuzu, as Hidan growled and stopped and I breathed heavily placing my head against his chest. "Shouldn't you tell her about it?" asked Kakuzu, as Hidan growled turning his head and I paused blinking a few times. "About what?" I asked, as Hidan sighed and pulled off his necklace. I paused and he placed it in my hands. I looked at him seeing him looking at me seriously. "My religion is what I am" he said, as I stopped. "Your religion?" I asked blinking a few times, as he sighed and closed his eyes. "Hidan" said Kakuzu, as Hidan growled and glared at him. "GET THE FUCK OUT" shouted Hidan, as Kakuzu sighed and walked out of the house. Hidan got up locking the door and walked back towards me sitting on the couch. "You see" he said, as I looked at him looking at the necklace and I looked down at it. "I worship Jashin" he said, as I stopped and looked at him. "He's a go that makes me invincible as long as I have the will to fight and to keep fighting" he said, as I stopped and looked at the necklace that shined in my hands. "Understand?" he asked, as I looked at him. "So... what does that mean for us?" I asked, as he sighed and closed his eyes. "Honestly... no idea, my father and mother had the same religion and even for the new bastard she married they have the same religion" he said, as I continued to look at the necklace. "Now do you understand why I said it would be better for us to not do anything" he said, as I held the necklace close and then then hugged Hidan. His eyes widened looking at me shocked. He then patted my back and held me tight. "Can't I convert?" I asked, as he stopped and looked at me. "Jamie I don't see you fighting everyday" he said, as I paused and lowered my head. "But if I do it with you" I was about to say, but Hidan stopped me and kissed my lips. My eyes widened and I kissed him back. "Idiot I couldn't stand it if someone even touched you let alone try and fight with you" he whispered, as I lowered my head. "I... understand" I said softly, as Hidan cupped my face. "Hey" he said, as I looked into his eyes. "I'm still your bodyguard okay... just... with perks" he whispered, as I blushed and smiled a bit. I then blushed more when he licked my neck. "Which I'm claiming now" he whispered, as I closed my eyes and felt him rubbing my right side.

Hidan carried me to my bedroom and locked the door. He then placed me on my bed and gave me a pill to swallow. I swallowed it was ease and blushed as he took off his shirt revealing his buff chest and his muscles as well as his well-toned skin. He wrapped his arms around me and made me look at him with ease. "Hidan I" I was about to say, but he kissed my lips and I blushed kissing him back. We broke and I gasped for air. I then closed my eyes feeling his warm hands on my face. "Jamie I maybe not be able to continue this relationship any further than this... but I promise I will protect you and make you feel loved" he whispered, as I smiled having tears crawling down my face. I paused as Hidan licked my tears and then I paused when he removed my dress. Soon we were both naked and Hidan was nibbling every part of my body. I then gasped and my eyes widened when Hidan inserted his index finger in my hole. He smirked and I grabbed the blankets from under me. "Jamie" he whispered, as I was breathing heavily and looking at him. He grabbed my hands one at a time and wrapped them around his back. "Dig in when you want" he whispered, as I paused not fully understanding what he meant. He added another finger and I groaned digging my nails into his back. He smirked and grunted and then I gasped when he kissed my stomach softly. Then I watched as he removed my bandages. He slowly touched my body lightly. I watched as he touched went lighter when touched my bruises. He removed his fingers causing me to whimper a bit. He chuckled and hugged me. "This is going to hurt, but I will be as gently as possible" he whispered, as I nodded. My head tossed back and I shouted in pain as Hidan inserted his member into my hole. "Easy" he said, as I felt his hands on my back lifting me up so I wouldn't fall back on the bed. I watched as he was grunting and I winced feeling him filling me up. I the arched my back as he was fully inside me. I was breathing heavily and then paused noticing Hidan was breathing heavily as well. I watched as he licked the right side of my neck. "You feel so good" he whispered, as I blushed and leaned my head on the left side of my shoulder. "I can't" I whispered, as he stopped and looked at me. "Jamie?" he questioned, as I slowly kissed his shoulder. "I love you Hidan" I whispered, as he stopped and glanced at me. "Jamie" he said, as I started crying. "I'm sorry, I can't help it" I wheezed, as Hidan kissed my lips. I blushed and kissed him back. "You think I don’t?" he asked, as I stopped and looked at him. "Idiot, you the only woman who can stand me" he said, as I stopped and looked at him shocked. . "What?" he asked, as I kissed his lips. His eyes widened, but he kissed me back. I dug my nails in Hidan's back when he started pulling himself out of me. Soon he went faster and faster and I was groaning and moaning in every way possible. With Hidan's final thrust I arched my back and Hidan lifted me in his arms. I couldn't move and I gasped as I looked seeing Hidan licking down the middle of my chest. "Damn your so hot like this" he whispered, as I just watched him enjoy touching my body. I finally started moving my hands and brushed them through his hair. He smirked nuzzling his face against my arms and smirked at me. He laid my head on the pillow and looked down at me. He smirked and then grunts a bit. "Sorry" I said, as he smirks and then lowers himself and hugs me close. "I'm cold, let me warm up a bit" he said, as I blush and nodded watched as he held me close. "Hidan" I said, as he looks at me. "Your still inside me" I whispered, as he chuckled. "Well obviously... How else am I going to make your body use to only me" he said, as I blushed more and touched his hair again. I paused as my eyes started drooping. He smirked and then I moaned as he released himself out of me. He laid on the right side of my bed and hugged me close. He took the blankets from underneath us and managed to wrap us both together. I rested my head on his chest and Hidan brushed his hands in my short hair smirking. "Definitely better than your long hair" he whispered, as I moaned tossing my head back when Hidan started massaging my scalp. He smirked and bit down on the front of my neck. "What are you doing?" I asked, as he smirked. "Marking my territory obviously" he said, as I smiled a bit closing my eyes. I'm glad I was his... but what would happen after this?

The next morning I woke up and paused seeing Hidan with his arms around me. I placed my hands around his neck and kissed his lips. My eyes then widened as Hidan stuck his tongue in my mouth. I broke the kiss and lightly punched his chest. "Idiot don't do that" I said, as he smirked and licked my neck. "Morning" he said, as I smiled sadly. "Morning" I said, as he stretched and I watched him get changed. I placed the blankets around me and continued watching him. "You were great babe" he said walking towards me and kissed my lips. I blushed and kissed him back. "Hidan" I said, as he stopped and looked at me. "What now?" I asked, as he stopped and closed his eyes. "Continue like it’s always been" he said walking out of my room. I lowered my head and hugged my knees. Easy for him to say.

To Be Continued...