Hidan's Past

"Don't worry, I don't plan on doing anything to you... I know for a fact your father doens't trust you with anything" said the man with orange hair, as I lowered my eyes. "Shut up the fuck up already" said Hidan, as I looked at him shocked. "You want me her eI'm here, just be glad I didn't ditch again" said Hidan, as he pulled me along and we sat at the opposite side of the table. Hidan sat me down and I looked at him sitting next to me. "Thanks" I said, as he sighed closing his eyes. "Don't worry about it" he said, as he grabbed the menu and I looked at mine. I couldn't help but keep glancing at Hidan. Once we were done dinner Hidan and I decided to walk in the park. I then stopped and he looked at me. "This is where we first met" I said, as he smirked. "Yeah your still a pain in the ass to save" he said, as I smiled while closing my eyes. Hidan stopped and cupped my face. I then stopped and looked up at him. "Can I be brief" he said, as I paused and looked at him. "Your short hair is a lot hotter" he whispered, as I blushed bright red and I looked at him playing with my hair. "Not that your long hair isn't cute... but with short hair... I love being able to touched the back of your neck" he whispered, as my eyes started wavering just looking at him. "Are you begging me to cut my hair?" I asked, as he smirked and leaned closer. "More like pleading" he whsiepred into my ear causing me to close my eyes and turn my head a bit. He chuckled and I gasped when he licked my ear. "H-Hidan" I wheezed, as he chuckled. I placed my hands on his arms and he looked down at me. He then stopped and glared to his right. He grabbed me and pulled me behind me. As he did a knife was thrown right into his shoulder. My eyes widened in shocked and Hidan growled. "Jamie" he said, as I looked at him seeing eh was looking in fornt of him not moving his gaze. "Climb up the tree now" he said, as I nodded running towards the nearest tree and climbed it. I sat on the branch and looked at Hidan still staring in front of him. I looked to see what he was staring at. My eyes widened seeing a tall buff looking man with slick back black hair. "What the fuck are you doing here?" asked Hidan, as I looked back and forth. "I realized I was too harse for throwing you out" he said smirking, as Hidan glared at him and then smirked. "Oh I get it... you know about me being the girl's bodyguard and you think I'm going to hand her over to you" said Hidan, as the man smirked and lit a cigar. "Hidan I'll make this quick, give me the girl and I won't kill your ass" he said, as Hidan smirked and took out the knife throwing it back at the man with black hair. His eyes widened and he tried dodging the knife that cut underneath his left eye. He growled and glared at Hidan. "You fucking brat" he shouted, as Hidan smirked towards him. I looked back and forth. It was now a fist fight and they were tied neck and neck. "You think I'll let you fucking have her after you tried killing me" said Hidan punching him across the face, as the man with black hair grunted. "You should have died you could have joined your father peacefully" he grunted trying to kick Hidan, but Hidan caught his foot and flipped him. The guy grunted and my eyes widened as he took out a gun and pointed it at Hidan. "H-hidan" I whispered, as Hidan glared at me. "You have lived long enough" said the man with black hair. I then paused and pulled up the right side of my dress revealing my strapped on stun gun for emergancies. I have never used it but I thought this would be a good a time as any. I looked around and then growled realizing that I was stuck in a tree. My eyes widened as I heard the hammer being pulled. I growled and threw my stun gun hitting the gun on the head. As I did he shot the gun and the bullet hit Hidan's left shoulder. Hidan grunted and then kicked the guy across the face making him unconious. Hidan bent down looking at the item I threw and looked at it. "That's mine" I said, as Hidan looked at me and he smirked walking towards me. "Getting me in toruble again huh?" he asked, as I smiled and started climbing down the tree. I then stopped as Hidan put his hand on my butt. "Pervert what the fuck are you doing?" I shouted, as he growled. "Helping you down idiot stop freaking out" he said, as I then slipped and my eyes widened. I expected to hit the ground but stopped when a warmth over came me and I paused seeing I was in Hidan's arms bridal style. "Thanks" I said, as he smirked down at me. It hen paused and my eyes widened looking at his shoulder. "Eh you okay?" I asked, as he smirked and my eyes widened as he kissed my lips. I blushed and slowly cloaed my eyes kissing him back. Before I knew it we were back in my room at Kakuzu's house and I was on my bed. Hidan was making out with me on the bed and he slowly put his left hand undr my shirt. I gasped and broke the kiss causing Hidan to smirk. "Hidan shouldn't you get that bullet out first?" I asked, as he smirked and spred my legs. I then blushed bright red feeling his hard member against my leg again. "H-HIDAN" I shouted embarrassed, as he smirked and licked my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I maoned when he started nibbling on my neck. "HIDAN" shouted Kakuzu, as he stopped and turned his head and I looked seeing Professor Kakuzu growled while crossing his arms. "What?" asked Hidan glaring at him. "What the hell do you mean what? You come in late at night, blood dripping on my floor and now you expect me to hand over my student to you, get the fuck out of this room" he said, as Hidan growled. "Ah Professor, can you help Hidan?" I asked, as Hidan glared at me and Kakuzu looked at me not happy. "With what?" asked Kakuzu. "He got shot in his shoulder" I said, as Kakuzu sighed and grabbed Hidan by the back of his collar. "Damn it let go" said Hidan, as I smiled and followed Kakuzu to the bathroom. Hidan was growling while turning his head and Kakuzu took out the bullet with tweezers. "AH FUCK THAT HURTS" shouted Hidan, as Kakuzu glared at him. "Then next time go to a hospital idiot" said Kakuzu, as he stooed up. "I'll be back with the sewing kit" said Kakuzu, as Hidan growled turnign his head. I walked over and looked at him. "Hidan" I said, as he glanced at me. "Who was that man?" I asked, as he stopped and sighed closing his eyes. "That was the bastard that my so called mother married after my old man died" he said, as I paused. I smiled and sat on his lap. Hidan stopped and looked at me shocked. I cupped his face and he looked down at me. I kissed the bottom of his neck light and he just watched. I soon started kissing up till I reached the top. I then blushed as I heard Hidan pur in his throat. "Ah-hem" said a voice, as I jumped and lowered my head and Hidan growled turning his head. "Jamie get some sleep" said Kakuzu, as I got up. "But" I was about to say, as Kakuzu put his hand on my head. "Hidan will be fine, you go sleep" he said, as I slowly nodded my head. I then slowly walked to my room and laid my in big empty bed alone. I waited a few hours but still couldn't fall asleep.

Once morning came I walked out seeing Hidan smoking a cigerette again. I sat next to him and he paused glancing at me. I looked at him seeing his shoulder bandaged up. I lightly touched it and Hidan just watched me. "I'm fine" he said, as I nodded and continued touching the bandage. I then stopped as Hidan grabbed my wrist and started unbadaging my hand. As he did I looked seeing only slight bruising was left. I blushed as he kissed my hand and then gasped when he put my index finger in his mouth. I then watched as he sucked on it slowly. I continued to just watch when he sucked on my middle finger along with my index finger. "H-hidan" I wheezed, as he leaned in and started nibbling on my right ear. I placed my left hand on his chest and tightened my grip on his shirt. Hidan smirked and put his hand in my hair and unclipped my extensions. "How did you?" I asked, as he smirked. "I know these things just leave it at that" he whispered, as I closed my eyes when he placed his right hand to my left side underneath my shirt.

To Be Continued...