Chapter 1

Chapter 1

this is a story that just came to mind and i wrote it on paper .. lol i hope you enjoy it.

My name is Izabella Alexandera Brooks.  My mom had me and gave me to my dad at 2 weeks old. My dad took car of me untill he got shipped off over seas.  Then i went to New York to live with my grandparents.  I was two at the time and i stayed till i was 15.  There is where i met Dedrek.  Me and "D" started going out after 2 weeks  of talking.  Then my dad wanted me back, of course he wanted me  back when i got a boyfriend. My granparents said "NO , you have been back for 7 years and haven't wanted her bac, she is going to her moms."

Thats how i got to chapel Hill, NC.  I live with my mom and i have been here since i was 15 1/2.  I didnt want to leave NY because "D" was still there and i was moving to NC.  He moved with me to NC and now lives with his mom as well.  Well Dedrek is  18 and i am 16 ... AGE DOESNT MATTER.  Oh yeah thats how old my mom was when she met my dad. My dad was 18 and joinning the Army and about to leave.  When my mom found out she was pregnant with me.

Everybody says i am just like my mom in everyway.  Down to her looks up to her actions.   I agree with her and everybody, Because i met the love of my life.  The thing is he is in the Army, yes just like my mom. He grauated when i was a sophomore so i am by my self at school

*sorry its so short its my frist real story :) *