Chapter 1

Hello, this is my first story. Any, um,  misspelling I'll fix if I finish the story.

(let's hope!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1:

"Ruka..." a voice purred. I put my pillow over my face. Ugh.

"Ruka..." it purred again, a little harsher.

I turned to where I was lying on my stomach. My blankes were riped off me.

"Wake up you lazy ass!" my friend, Rin, yelled.I grunted and gripped my pillow tighter.

She smaked my but harshly like a spanking making me jump up in startlement.

"Ow! My butt!" I rubbed my butt repeativly. Rin puffed. "Took you long enough!" she said.

Hehehe. She stood beside me with her hands on her hips. Her chocolate brown hair was up in a pony tail like most mornings, her greyish green eyes were filled with irritation and she wore our school's uniform. Oh fudge munkers! I was late for school again!

"Why didn't you wake me up sooner, Rin, you ass!" I complained sprinting off my bed and to my closet. I only heard Rin sigh as I threw back all my close while rampaging though my closet. I grabbed the small wrinkled shirt and skirt and dashed to the bathroom. Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! On the first day as well! If my dad was alive he would of killed me by now!

After I was done stuffing on my wrinkled clothing I harshly brushed my hair and grabbed my backpack and then grabbed Rin's hand and dragged her out in my mad dash for school.

~Skip school because it's bleh~

 "I can't belive I was late for my first day here!" I sighed lowing my head in shame as me and Rin walked out of school. She patted my back to cheer me up as she coed reassuring words. I had worked so hard to get a scholarship here as well....

"Don't worry, Ruka, they left you off with a warning remember." Rin said. I sighed again and nodded. My Red hair swaved back and forth with every step I took.

"R-R-Rin?" a stutering male voice called over to me and my friend. A cute boy in a neighboring schools uniform with blush on his face stood by the side with his hands behind his back. Drool, he's pretty cute...

A vision came into my head.

Him and his friends sat around a table in a club and where drinking what seemed wine or beer.

"Heh, did you get her man?" one of his friends asked half drunk. Ew!

The cute boy chuckled drunk. "Yeah man, it was to easy, she feel for it all!" he said. What?!

"So, when are you taking her to the hotel?" another friend asked as he watched a girl's butt as she walked by. Perv!

"Tomorow, then maybe her friend next," he said. Uh, no thank you!

The vision faded as anger welled up inside me. This bastard was going down!

I grabbed Rin's shoulder right before she was about to go over to him. She looked at me questionly.

I mouthed "Don't go over there". Rin has always known of my 'gift' and pretty much the only one so instently she knew and we countinued.

"Rin!" the boy shouted over. I told her to keep going on and turned around on my heal. I stuck up my middle finger at him.

"Fuck off bastard!" I shouted and the boy looked shocked. Heh, trying getting us to a hotel now you scum! I then turned around and left.

~~~