Chapter 4

*Heaven Noelle POV*

All I do is stand and stare at her. Does she honestly think that her outrageous scheme will work.

"Noah, I love you but that idea is absolutely ridiculous."

She gives me a pleading look. Her idea is to basically be Cinderella and pull a runner. She has it all planned out in her head that if I were to do this that he would want to find me. Sorry to crush her dreams, but there is a reason why the story is just a fairytale. But at the moment I am desperate because I don't want to lose Louis to the evil clutches of Emily.

"But okay. We will try your plan and give it a shot." I said.

She remained cool on the outside but I can tell that she is jumping for joy on the inside.

"Okay, but now we have run into a problem. You will have to dye your hair." she says while slowly walking backwards from me, waiting for the bomb to blow. And did it ever.

"WHAT?!" she knows how much effort I put into maintaining my hair. What she is basically saying is the equivalent to 'Yeah, buy some new shoes and permanently stain them.'

"If you want the guy, you have to do what you have to do." this is where I have to think,

'Am I really that desperate?'

"You'll have to let me sleep on that one." I headed off to in the direction of my next class. When I get there, I pull out the book I've been reading for the past week and just when I'm starting to get into it someone comes up to me, talking. I see my English teacher standing there with Louis behind her,looking sheepish.

"Noelle, you are one of my best students if not the best. I need for you to help your peer here get his grades up to graduate. Can you do that for me?" I have to play this as cool as possible and not freak out.

"Of course. I'd be happy to help." she smiles at me and walks away.

"You are literally saving my life here. Thank you so much, Nelly!" Louis says to me. All I can do is send a small smile his way because my brain won't allow my mouth to talk through the internal war raging in my head. He is actually grateful for working with me. Hot Tamales.

****************************

Dedication to my bestie for helping through my writers block

<3