Chapter 1

*Heaven Noelle POV*

As I walked down the school corridor, I saw yet another flyer encouraging students to go to the masquerade themed end of the year dance the school was holding for its graduating class. I looked around the hall, watching girls talk about the extravagant dresses they planned on wearing. I was still trying to decide whether or not I am even attending this party, much less what I was going to wear. I finally reached my locker which happened to be right next to my best friend's. Noah her name is. She is a anti-social type of person just like me which is probably why we got on so well.

"Hey Nelly, have you started the project for Mr. Wright yet?" she said.

I snorted. "Started it? I finished it." As I said before, I'm not much of a social butterfly and spend my Saturday nights at home cuddled up with a good book.

We started on our way to class and I unintentionally bumped into someone's chest. I looked up to see Louis Tomlinson. What can I say about him? The all around good guy, football captain, honor student. He's the poster child of who your parents want you to date. Not to mention that I have had a crush on him as long as time itself.

"Sorry. I didn't see you there...?" he questioned

"My name is Nelly. And it wasn't your fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." I quickly replied.

I was a bit disappointed that he didn't know my name, but how could he? I've never actually worked up the courage to talk to him. Just watching him from afar. Or stalking. Whichever one you think to call it really.

"Well I still apologize, Nelly." He says.

As we continued the way to class, I was in shock. I just had a sort of conversation with Louis. We walked into class just as the bell rang and found our seats. And late as usual, in walks Emily. The girl who has devoted her life to making mine hell. Seriously I don't know what I did to make her hate me but oh well. Nothing I can do about it now. When the teacher has finished her lessons, we are allowed free time. I take a place next to Noah.

"Oh my gosh. have you seen the way Cassandra looks today? Its like she wears dirty rags to school." Emily says in what she thinks to be a whisper even though everyone can hear her.

"Like for real? Can she come up with a better insult? And besides, we all have on the same uniform." Noah says to me.

Its true. Girls are to wear red knee length skirts, a white button up, v neck sweaters, and high knee socks. And dress code is somewhat similar for the boys.

"And now for a change of topic. Are you going to the masquerade ball the school is throwing?" she questions me.

Since it is that time of the year, the masquerade party is a hot topic for conversations.

"I honestly don't know if I want to go or not. I'm still debating it." I am not sure about going because if I were to go, I would only know one person there. And if I don't go, I'm missing out on important milestone of my high school life.

******************************

As school has ending, I am walking out to the carpool lane, when someone runs into me, knocking everything out of my hands.

"I am so sorry......Hey its you again. Is it fate we keep meeting up like this?" A familiar voice says to me.

I looked up the see the one and only Louis Tomlinson.

"At least this time, you can actually say this is your fault." I replied bending down to pick up my books.

Being the gentleman he is, Louis is also bending down to pick up my books and we butt heads.

"Ow! You have a hard head!" Louis exclaimed.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"No need. So where are you headed?" he asked

"Going home." I say

"Oh. Well see you later!" He runs off to an unknown place.

I smiled. I talked to Louis Tomlinson two times in one day. I'm on a roll.

****************************** 

Started this 5 minutes ago. Had a major case of brilliant ideas and had to write something.

<3