Chapter 3

Christina

Since my little altercation with Becka I'd been suspended from my job. They claim they were looking out for their patients best interest, but I wasn't worried about it. They were actually doing me a favor, summer is here and me and the girls are road trippin.

I was in my zone right now at home, I'd just finished frying up some bacon, eggs, sausage, and hash browns with a side of orange juice for breakfast. My show Bad Girls Allstars was on and I was catching up, until I heard someone knocking. "Ugh..I'm coming!" I yelled as I made my way to the door, I looked out the peep hole and saw Kevin on the other side of the door.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked as I opened the door, and he stormed right pass me, like really. "Kevin...baby, you know you don't live here no more" I said with the door still opened. "Why you keep coming at my girl Christina?" he asked, "So you gone come in my house to check me for your girl, bitch I had you first, I'm not the side hoe, she was, so you don't need to worry about why I do what the fuck I do, fuck outta here" I said standing in front the door.

"I know you mad about all that shit, but she carrying my seed Christina" he said seriously, "I don't give 2 fucks about you and your stupid bitch so fuck ya, when she was coming to my job and running off at the mouth it was all good, why am I wasting my breath, your dismissed" I said reopeing the door. "I don't know why you talking reckless, but I'm not going no where, you heard what I said" he said stepping up to me, I looked at him confused.

"What you gone do" I said, he then pulled me into a kiss and my attitude softened a little. But then I thought about it and bit down on his lip, "FUCK!" he yelled, "What the hell Christina?" he said. "I don"t want your funky ass lips on me, GET OUT!" I yelled as I pushed him out my house.

He always wanna fuck up my mood, but I was trying to get it off my mind since I was going to the beach today with my girls. After finishing my breakfast I changed into my bathing suit and headed out.

When I got to the beach I spotted the table filled with Martini's, I was about to enjoy this. As I got closer I noticed the girls had their lil boo, immediately I regretted showing up. It wasn't their fault, but I hated being the odd one out. "Ayy mami!" Gianna said greeting me with a hug, and the other girls followed, "Wassup" I said sitting in one of the open chairs. "Boutta hit this water, I need my Halle Berry moment" Erica said causing me to laugh.

"I'm with you, this sexiness ain't going to waste" I said walking towards the water,  it felt so good haveing the sand slide through my feet, I just loved it. "HEY! WATCH OUT!" I heard someone yell, when I looked I saw a footall coming towards my head. "AHHHH!" I yelled as I ducked quickly, "I am sooo sorry about that, you alright?" this guy asked jogging over to me.

"NO!" I yelled, "You see all these people on this beach and you throwing shit!" I yelled at him. When I looked at his face I wish I wouldn't have screamed at him, he looked so cute and innocent. "I'm really sorry, I didn't -" he continued, "Whatever, don't worry about it" I said walking off. I was starting to get mad all over again, yall know I'm usually filtered, but my nerves have just been so short lately.

"Chris..you alright baby" Paula asked, "I'm fine" I said with a fake smile, I wasn't fine. I lost my man, and was on the verge of losing my job, my world was beginning to fall apart. "I think he was really sorry" she continued, "Just leave it alone Paula" I said. AS my friends enjoyed their time at the beach, I was on fire inside.

(READ/COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, AND I MIGHT UPLOAD AGAIN IF I GET ENOUGH, I NEED YOU FEEDBACK!" BTW THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, SUMMERS HERE FOR ME SO I WILL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD MORE FREQUENTLY!