Chapter 2

The next day I was called in for a early shift at the hospital, and I was heading to Dr. Sugler’s office for to assist her. I wasn’t needed right now in the ICU Department so they worked me on this floor. When I got to her room I knocked on the door “Hey, I’m finishing up with her, can you start in 204?” she asked. “Yes, I’ll take care of that” I said closing the door and heading down the hall.

    When I got to the room the door was ajar do I walked in, I could’ve hit the floor when I seen Becka seated in the chair. She had her head down typing away, I’m guessing blowing somebody phone up. I cleared my throat, causing her to look up and I noticed she had a swollen lip with a black right eye. “What are you doing here?” I asked, “ I’m checking on my baby” she said placing her hand on her stomach “That you tried to kill..HELP!! HELP!” she began to yell like she was crazy.

    “What’s going on!?” Dr. Shugler yelled as she entered with the man who gave me this job, Mr. Smith. “She tried to hurt my baby, look what she did to me!” she yelled pointing to her eye. She began to tell them about how I supposedly attacked her for no reason, “Is this true Miss Brown?” Mr. Smith asked, “No sir, I have no knowledge of attacking her at all” I said. I couldn’t believe this hoe, she crying about a black eye now, just wait until I catch her, she gone have 2 black eyes.

    “These are serious accusations Miss Brown please go wait in my office” Mr. Smith said “Yes sir” I said walking out.

I was holding in my laughter until I got down the hall, the shit was funny. She wanted revenge on me so bad she wanted me to lose my job? So I don’t know what she was trying to prove, but I wasn’t going out like this.

I waited for a few minutes until Mr. Smith finally entered and started rambling on. While he was talking I was thinking of a million ways to kill the bitch. “I’m going to send you home, I can’t have you around patients right now” he said dismissing me. So I went grab my stuff and I left.

I drove around for a few minutes before pulling up to Becka’s apartment. After parking I got out my car and knocked on her door, then waited. “I’m coming” she said as her footsteps got closer, she opened the door “Wh-” before she could finish I punched her in the left eye causing her to stumble back “WAIT!” she said. Then I hit her with a good left right and kept it coming, she put her head down as I swung on her “You not talking now!” I said as she swung wilding but her hits didn’t land.

She held her head down swinging so I grabbed her by her hair and began to uppercut her. “STOP! STOP!” She yelled cover her face with her hands,, “Now BITCH! Stop playing with me, remember you pregnant by my ex dick I should be mad at you bitch” I said before letting her go.

I left her house and went to my moms house since she wasn’t to far away. When I got her house I used the spare key my mom gave me to open the door. “Ma!” I yelled as I walked in, “I’m in here, stop yelling” she said as I walked into the living room. “What wrong with you?” she asked, I ran the story down to her.

    “Don’t get me wrong Chris, I understand why you did what you did, but you need to let karma do its job, you have to much to lose and Kevin or Becka are not worth that” my mom said. But it is what it is I’m tired worrying about what I have to lose I’d wrather have my respect than take anymore bullshit.

SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I'VE BEEN TESTING AND I HAD A LITTLE FREE TIME SO I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ALL MY READERS:) THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT COMMENT/VOTE