It's Time To Duel (Transformers Legends)

This fan-fiction is based off the new Transformers app game, 'Transformers Legends'. Enjoy!

——————- 

Cybertron

The Decepticons had discovered a secret tunnel that led to Cybertron's core. If Megatron found it, he would gain unlimited energon and total control of the entire planet. Megatron led his army of Decepticons through the tunnel towards the core, not knowing that there was a surprise waiting for them at the other side.

Once the Decepticons reached the tunnel, a giant wall was blocking their path. "Soundwave! Eliminate this obstacle!" ordered Megatron. "Yes Lord Megatron." replyed Soundwave. A tape cassette flew out of Soundwave's chest and transformed into a robot. "Rumble eject! Operation: Demolition!" commanded Soundwave. "On it boss!" said Rumble. Rumble transformed his hands into giant battering rams and stomped them on the ground. "Get ready to crumble! Before rumble!" cheered Rumble. The wall came tumbling down, and on the other side of the wall was a huge room. And in the middle, was the core of Cybertron. But, just below it, there was another group of Transformers waiting for them. Their leader had a red and blue colour scheme. "Optimus!" growled Megatron. "Megatron! We will not let you poison Cybertron's core!" said Optimus. "Well then, we will just have to destroy you all!" replied Megatron. Megatron looked at his followers, then looked back at the Autobots. "Decepticons! Crush them!" commanded Megatron. "Autobots attack!" ordered Optimus. The 'Bots and 'Cons clashed weapons with each other, fighting 'til the end. Until, Megatron's blast from his cannon destroyed an unknown generator that connected itself with the core. A high pitched whining noise was heard along with a huge blinding light. The transformers themselves were changed.

———-

Madalyn's P.O.V.

"Okay, I know this is gonna sound weird, but one day my whole world changed. You see, these cards started dropping from the sky. Coming down like rain. And they had these strange symbols on them. At first we didn't know where they were coming from. Or who sent them. But we all knew that they were more than just ordinary playing cards. And it was happening all over the world! In the north, in the south, they landed everywhere! So, together with my new online friends, from around the world, we created a wicked new game called Transformers. We call it that because every time we activated the cards, these totally awesome cars, tanks, and jets appear from them and they transform into giant robots! Pretty cool huh? Each card revealed its very own robot. So far the ones I've seen have this red face like insignia. I've heard that there was another one of them but I've never seen it before. But that's only half the story! The robots became the cards because of an accident that happened during a huge civil war on their home planet, Cybertron. And I want to help them return to their original forms. My name is Madalyn. And together with my friends Selina, Emanuel, Najat, David, and Iestyn, we are The Transformers Titans!

(Present Day)

Madalyn's P.O.V.

It was a nice spring day, and I came home from school as quickly as possible.

Madalyn: Hey mom! I'm home!

Mom: Madalyn! I put your dinner in the fridge! And don't forget to wash up!

Madalyn: Thanks mom!

I quickly ran up the stairs and bolted down the hall and into my room. I threw my backpack on my bed and sat on my chair at my desk. I opened up one of the cabinets and pulled out my Transformers tablet. It's really similar to an iPhone. I turned it on and looked through all my cards.

Madalyn: Let's see, I'll take my Blaster, Firestar, oh! My Mirage too! All right! All set!

I attached my tablet to my belt. It was black with a silver buckle on it. It was that red-face insignia that's on the cards. I liked it so much I decided to make one. I quickly changed into a black t-shirt with a white jean jacket, and dark blue shorts.

Mom: Madalyn! Your dinner is ready and it's getting cold!

Madalyn: Then why did you put it in the fridge?

Mom: Don't you sass me young lady!

I quickly ran down the stairs, and put my sneakers on.

Madalyn: Sorry!

I bolted out the door just as my mother asked me where I was going. I hooped on my bike and pedaled down the street. I was really excited because today was my first battle of the spring season. I couldn't wait to bring my A-Game now that summatives at school were over. I pulled up into a nearby park and stopped in front of two boys sitting on a bench. One was 16, wearing an orange sweater with a white t-shirt and brown shorts with short black hair, and brown eyes and the other was 10, wearing a green t-shirt with a yellow apple on it, wearing a yellow baseball cap, white shorts and had brown hair with green eyes.

Madalyn: Sorry I'm Late!

10 year old: I thought you chickened out at the last minute!

Madalyn: Wouldn't even think of it Andrew! Who's the guy you brought along with ya? Hope it's back up cause you'll need it!

Andrew: Your battle isn't with me Maddie.

Andrew smirked at me as the older boy got up from his seat.

Madalyn: Hold up, that's not very fair!

16 year old: My little bro keeps telling me that your pretty tough. Well I guess it's time to find out how good you really are!

Madalyn: Yeah, I'm pretty good. What about you? What's your deal?

16 year old: Name's Gabriel. And I'm the master of the Minicon Faction!

Madalyn: You gotta be kidding me! I've never heard of the Minicons before!

Oh I forgot to mention. There are 6 different factions of the Transformers game. The only ones that I've heard of were the Autobots, Dinobots, Predacons, and Insecticons. I didn't discover all of the factions yet, but I'm getting there.

Madalyn: Aw great! Now how am I suppose to fight a Transformer that I didn't even know existed?

Gabriel: Hey! Quit your stalling!

Madalyn: Ok! Let's do this! But I gotta warn ya, I've never lost a battle before!

Andrew: Let's go!

I smirked at the boys as the park's fountain came on and pigeons flew by us. Gabriel and I brought out our Tablets and activated them.

Madalyn & Gabriel: Ground bridge! Open!

A bright light appeared from the tablets and the ground below us. The Autobot and Minicon insignias circled around us as the light kept getting brighter and brighter, freezing time itself in the process and beginning the battle.