Chapter 18 - Madalyn & Selina VS. Allie & AJ Part 1

Allie & AJ: Doom card set!

The two superstars threw the doom cards into the middle of the battlefield, summoning a purple shockwave across the battlefield.

Girls: Game card! Set!

We each launched our first game cards into the battlefield, firing them from our brand new launchers. The cards glowed and grew to a bigger size, thus beginning the battle.

AJ: Now let's start brawling! Minicons! Combine!

AJ launched her first Minicon card into the battlefield. It was a blue and purple cassette tape.

AJ: Ratbat! Transform!

The card glowed and the cassette flew out of the card and transformer into a mechanical bat.

Selina: So what's up with Ratbat?

Tablet: Minicon Ratbat attack level 1967.

Selina: Ok, an attack level with higher points should do the trick. Let's give Bumblebee a spin.

Bumblebee's hologram appeared over the card and faced Selina.

Bumblebee: What, my stasis nap is over already?

Selina: Well the opponents faction is the Minicons, so I'll pick...

Bumblebee: Whoa Sabrina! We don't need an ability card. I got some of my own tricks to play.

Selina: For the last time, it's SELINA!..... Wait, you do?

Bumblebee: Of course I do! I plan on winging it.

Selina: Winging it?! You think that will work?

Bumblebee: Like a charm! Just stand back and watch the magic!

Bumblebee's hologram disappeared and his card appeared on the screen of Selina's tablet.

Selina: Alright then, prepare yourselves for battle! Autobots! Roll out!

Selina launched Bumblebee's card from her tablet launcher and it went flying onto the battle field.

Selina: Bumblebee! Transform!

The card glowed and the yellow Camaro came flying out of the card. He drove around in a figure 8 before transforming into his robot mode.

Bumblebee: Autobot Bumblebee has arrived!

Madalyn: Whoa! This is straight up awesome!

Selina: Wow Bumblebee! You sure look awesome!

Bumblebee: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Get ready kiddies! Cause it's show time!

Bumblebee then jumped up and did a one hand, hand stand.

Madalyn: Uh oh!

Selina: Um, maybe I spook too soon.

Bumblebee: Ok! Pick a card! Any card! Don't show me, I love a surprise! Just as much as the last guy who....

AJ: Ha, ha, ha! Nice clown act! Only he dropped the ball on my card! Faction coming right up!

Bumblebee: Right! We have a volunteer!

Selina: Wha?!

Bumblebee: Now if you'll excuse me!

Bumblebee jumped up into the air and all of a sudden, he started glowing multi-coloured.

Bumblebee: It's time for me to, CHANGE FACTION!

He glowed brighter and brighter and we could see his features change and he was becoming smaller and smaller. Almost the size of, a Minicon?! Once he was back on the ground, his features looked more like he would transform into a lovebug car, and he now had the Minicon insignia.