Chapter 12 - Emanuel's Time To Shine

Madalyn's Mom's P.O.V.

I was at home on a Saturday in the hallway calling for Madalyn who was still up in her room.

Mom: Madalyn! Oh Madalyn! She can't still be asleep! It's already past lunch time.

I walked up the stairs and went down the hall towards her room.

--------

Madalyn's P.O.V.

I got up late this morning being a Saturday and all. But I was at my computer with Optimus's hologram projecting from the tablet of him standing on my shoulder. My friends were online so we were chatting for the last hour.

Najat: Aw, that's so nice to hear that you and Optimus are back together again!

Madalyn: Yeah.

Iestyn: Well I thought after you threw Optimus into the river, we'd never hear from him again.

Emanuel: Actually Madalyn, I'm surprised your Transformer decided to come back to you. I know how you can be sometimes.

Emanuel had this playful grin on his face while Prediking projected his hologram form onto Emanuel's shoulder.

Madalyn: Ha! Like your one to talk Emanuel! You don't know anything about how to treat a Transformer!

Emanuel: Yeah? We get along just fine! Ain't that right Prediking?

Prediking: I must admit he does treat me quite well.

Emanuel: Aw isn't my Prediking the greatest?

Selina: Sorry to interrupt, but we should focus on Chaos Bringer. He threatens all of us with his schemes to steal our Transformers!

Emanuel: Hey it's not my fault that jerk beat me!

All of a sudden my mom opened the door and she burst into my room. Optimus quickly turned off his hologram before my mom spotted me.

Mom: Madalyn are you in there?! Get out of bed and-- Madalyn?

She spotted me at the computer, all dressed up for the day, and her facial expression changed from anger to confusion.

Mom: Why didn't you answer me?

Madalyn: Sorry mom, I guess I didn't hear you calling for me.

Mom: Well you had me very worried young lady! Now then, I'd like you to run a little errand for me.

She brought out a grocery bag and handed it to me.

Madalyn: What?! Can't you see I'm busy with my gang right now?

Mom: Never mind your gang Madalyn. I want you to scoot on over to the super market.

Madalyn: Huh? But mom your killing my free time!

She pulled out a flyer and showed it to me with pictures of steaks and ribs.

Mom: The market is having a sale on ribs today. Your favourite!

Madalyn: No way! We haven't had those in months! Count me in!

I grabbed the flyer and grocery bag and turned off my computer. I said goodbye to my friends of course. Then I ran down the stairs and quickly put my shoes on and walked out the door. As I walked down the street I started singing this little jingle of mine.

Madalyn: Ribs! Ribs! Eat them up! Ribs! Ribs! Yummy ribs!

-----

Optimus's P.O.V.