chapter 9- plan

skys POV

after texting louis i slipped my phone it my bag and slipped out of the bathroom, the hallway was quite the noise from downstairs was still able to be heard.

as i made my way down stairs a warm large hand covered my hand unabling me to talk or scream.

"sshhh!" i could barley hear his voice but it sounded very famillair.

"get of me!" i shouted as his hand was removed from my mouth, i looked around at my suroundings i wasnt in the hall way any more but in a pretty big room with a king size bed in the middle.

"no need to shout" i turned around to see who i was up agaisnt, i didnt know what to say at first but one thing that i did say was.

"ed?"

"thats me!" he flashed a smile at me reveling pearly white teeth.

"i need to be going" i said while heading towards the door of the bedroom.

"oh your not going any where" he moved over so he was blocking the door, i groaned while turning around so i had my back to him.

i heard shuffling off feet before i felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, he slowly started to sway side to side, i triedi to stay as still as possible.

"whats up sweetheart?" i hated being called that.

"I just wanna go home" I didn't know if harry had told him or not so I won't rush into telling him.

"What do you mean?" i could hear the concerne in his voice, not something i was used to.

"i tell you what when you've been through everything i've been through then i'll tell you, but i dought i will need to tell you how i feel!" i didnt want to snap at him but i hate people asking about my life.

"does this have anything to do with harry?" as he spoke i turned around to face him once again knowing i was going to snap at him.

"ofcorse who else would it be i havent seen any one else for weeks?"

he didnt say anything just stormed out of the room; great i can see whats gonna happen to me now!

but i have a plan.....

harrys POV

being drunk is great, dont you think? you know not caring about anything in the world, like kissing as many hot girls that walk past you. playing truth or dare; best game ever to play when your drunk.

but theres this one thing i can't stop thinking about, when im drunk i dont care what my minds telling me but this time this thing this person was always in my head.

i know i can't think staight properly due to how much alcahol i've drank tonight.

i needed abit of fun to sort my head out. so the next girl who walked past me happend to be a blonde, tallish, blue eyed girl i didnt bother asking for her name i just grabbed her arm and took her to the nearest bedroom i could find.

"eww get off me!" the blonde headed girl started to squirm underneath my grip.

"stay still!" i shouted trying to kiss her.

"who the hell are you!?" well she obluisly hasn't taken much looking to my face.

"harry" i said a bit softer.

****

i woke up god knows how long later, with stands of blonde hair spred across my chest i sat watching it rise and fall the the speed of my breathing.

i took this time to look at the girl properly, other than her blonde hair she had a few feckeles dotted.here and there on her face, everytime she smiled in her sleep two little dimples appeared.

her lips were a light pink, her staight bright white teeth beneath those lips.

i'll admitt that shes pretty but not as pretty as sky......SHIT i forgot all about sky last night, i jumped out of the bed trying not to wake whats her face.

i pulled my jeans up and slung my top over my shoulders slipped on my vans and headed out the bedroom door.

*****

after looking around ed's desterted home well there were still a couple of drunks lying around on the sofa and the floor.

well im not sticking around to help clean this up.

"looking for sky?" i turned to see a hung over, tired ed starting to clean up the rubish.

"urm yeah do you know where she is?" if shes not in this house well god help her...

"why so you can hurt her again?!" he knew? she told him?.

"she told you?!" i shouted, i couldnt beleive that girl.

"no she didnt acctauly but nice to know you've hurt her before then?!" wow and i thought he was ment to be one of my best friends but then again i said excactly the same about louis, niall, zayn and liam.

"it was an accident!" my face was burning with anger frustation, where was sky and if he knew and wasnt telling me.....god help him too; looks like gods helping alot of people latley.

"well i dont think what sky's gonna do is gonna be and type of accident"did he know something i didn't?

if ed wasn't gonna help me find her then there was only two people who would but not as friends as enermies.

"harry?" i heard the old famillar voice i could once call my best friends voice down the phone.

"look i know you dont wanna talk to me right now-"

"or ever!" louis butted in before i could finish my sentence.

"anyway, its about sky" i gave him time to reply for a while the line was quite i wasnt sure if he'd gone or just thinking.

"louis?"

"IM STILL HERE!" yep he was just thinking.

"whats happened with her, were on our way to eds house but we wont be another good half and hour?" why was he on his way here anyway?

"shes gone" i whispered just louder enough for him to hear.

"shes WHAT!?!" i knew he'd take this well.

"like gone louis!" i heard him sigh down the other end i could hear him talking to niall in the background.

"do you know where she might of gone?"

"there is this one place she may have gone" one place she'd never forget a place close to her heart.