chapter 7- holmes chapel

louis POV

we had to find sky, who knows what harrys doing to her if hes hurting her or if she's alive.

me and niall planned to go and find them today the first place i said we should look was holmes chapel; harrys home.

******

we travled down the chessire it didnt take long, most of the journey was quite, niall was busying telling liam and Zayn where we were and i was busing thinking. horrible thoughts of what had has done to people.

"louis?" nialls voice interupted my thoughts.

i turned to face him guestering for him to carry on talking.

"were here" it just struck me that i had stopped the car and we were here.

i didnt say anything we just both got out of the car and headed towards the front door.

"ready?" i asked niall whos face was scanning through the windows which all the blinds were closed.

"yeah" i turned the door handle and stepped in, all was quite all the lights were left one.

"i'll check upstairs" niall said before heading up the flight of stairs.

niall's POV

i headed up the stair i checked anne and gemma's room; nothing.

i opened the door to harrys room, which was empty his draws had been emptyed everything had gone.

i was about to walk out when a little peice of paper caught my eye.

i walked over to it, picking it up i noticed the wrighting on it.

'sorry you just missed us....again

im fine,

i wish i could say the same for sky'

just underneath was harrys name.

"LOUIS!" im guessing he hadnt found anything downstairs.

"what did you find?!" louis said nervously as he entered the room.

"this" i handed him the note, he.read it in silence; i wasnt sure if there was a little tear coming from his eye.

"did you read what was wrighten on the back?" what there was wrighting on the back.

i shuck my head and he handed me the paper.

'sky'

there was her name with a splatter of blood next to it; im guessing skys.

"where are we gonna look next?!" louis was getting impatient now.

"look louis they could be any where, we just have to think of where harry might of took her!" i felt tears prick at my own eyes.

harrys POV

urgh! sky was enoying me now; she ruefused to eat, she wouldnt go out of the house.

"sky?" i asked looking down at the pale, weak, misserable girl lying on the sofa next to me.

lately she doeasnt bother fighting me she just does what i say; but she still wont say i love you.

"sky?" i asked again seen as she gave no reply the first time.

"i can hear you harry!" she snaped back with all the energy she had left.

"you really loved lee didnt you?" i always though she dated lee to anoy me.

"yes i really do" do? i asked did? she stilled loved him?

"do! you still do?!" anger clear in my voice, she was making this harder then i expected.

"i still love him!" she tried shouting back.

"he's dead sky! gone! why cant you expect that?!"

"because i dont want to expect that a once sweet little boy like you, could ruin a girls life like that; oh and lets not forget you killed him!!!" she sat up so she could see me, all i could see was scars and marks; nothing that showed the old sky.

"arm now!" my only way of getting my anger out was to hurt her, i didnt want to but when i was angry my mind took over me.

'he's dead!" i marked on to her right arm.

she didnt show any signs of this hurting her.

"it doesnt hurt harry" she must of seen the confuson in my eyes.

"why?" i was quite entriged to know why it didnt hurt.

"im used to it" she shrugged, they were the last words i wanted to hear. no girl should ever say ive been hurt enough times im used to it.

gulit rushed through my viens, i could see the pain id put her through; i felt it.