Chapter 3- someone else talking

Harry's POV

Being in a bands great, the money the girls everything you'd ever want... Well not me there's still that one thing missing from my life......sky a 17 year old girl; brown hair, deep blue eyes, best figure ever.

She wouldn't want me though not after I killed her boyfriend, the rest of my band mates, Niall, louis, Liam and zayn don't know about my past and they never will.

I try calling her, she never answers, this last week I've been trying to plan a way to meet her.

"Niall?" I asked him seen as he was sat next to me on the sofa.

"Yeh?" I would us Niall in my plan he's the weak one in the group.

"I want you to meet my friend I think your'll like her!" Right my plan was to get Niall and sky to date then that means she'll becoming over a lot and I get a chance to talk to her tell her how I feel....and maybe we could try.....don't get ahead of your self harry like she'd take you back you killed her flipping boyfriend.

"Umm yeah sure?"

"Thing is Niall, you can't fall in love with her I just need you to date her and bring her to the house loads so I can spend time with her.....fall in love with her and your dead"

"So harry your asking me to date a girl I have to fake love for her so you can get with her! Your sick harry.....what's wrong with you!?" Okay well that didn't go as planed.

"Ish.....well...yeah...but-"

"No buts harry find some one else to do your dirty work, count me out!" Oh great just great, well Liam wouldn't do it he had a girlfriend, louis wouldn't he had a girlfriend so did Zayn, and now Niall wouldn't do it.

What if they just accidentally met then he'd fall in love with her, and he wouldn't know that she's the one I've liked for years.

Okay maybe that plan will work.

"Niall?" I asked through his bedroom door.

"What harry!?" Okay well he wasn't happy with me.

"Come for a coffee with me and I'll explain why I asked you?" I heard some shuffling around before his door opened.

"Fine, but you better have a good reason!" Niall would thank me because at least he would get a 'temporary' girlfriend.

******

We walked down to the coffee shop down the road, it was quite late so there weren't many fans or girls out.

"Niall I'm sorry I asked you" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Why did you though, you know I'd never use a girl like that" true he never would hurt a girl.

"I just thought because you were the only single one out of the rest of the boys?"

"Why couldn't you just meet her and tell her you like her!?" Umm how do I get out of this I couldn't tell Niall.

"Umm I don't have the best past with her?" It came out as a question to see if he believed it, well it wasn't really a lie I haven't had the best past with her.

(Flashback, still Harry's POV)

"Get of me harry!" I had a tight grip on sky's arm refusing to let go.

"Your hurting me harry!" As soon as she said that I let go, I couldn't hurt her.

"I'm sorry sky, why can't we be together?" I was begging now, I needed her she was meant to be with me.

"Because I don't love you!"

"You do I know you do!" She did love me I saw it in her eyes, she said she loved lee but I've never given up hope that one day she'll say those 3 words 8 letters to me; I never been very good a loving someone before.

It's because sky's different, like she's the piece missing to my puzzle, she fits in my heart perfectly.

"Harry?" I was lost in her eyes, until she said my name I leaned in to kiss her.

I felt a sharp pain run through my face, I looked at sky who was obviously in shock that she'd slapped me.

"What the hell sky!" Now I was angry.

"Don't try and kiss me ever again!"

My angry took over me I pushed her against a wall by her neck with hands.

"Harry...let ....go!" She struggled to say it due to the loss of air.

"Never!" My voice sounded so deep not my own it was like some one was talking for me.

"This isn't you harry!" I suddenly dropped her I heard her wince in pain, what had I done?

(End of flashback)

"Harry how could you do that to a girl!?" I just remembered that I was telling the story to Niall.

"I don't know!" The same deep raspy voice that wasn't mind had come back, my anger was to Niall now.

"Harry calm down!" He tried to make me sit back down but I just pushed past him and stormed out of the cafe.

"Harry wait!" Niall called many times not once did I look back, I had to find sky; I Would have no trouble getting to her he stupid dead boyfriend wouldn't be here to protect her.