chapter 6- engravements

skys POV

i woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs it smelt just like home but it wasnt, home wasn't with harry, this place this hell hole.

i tried to sit up, i clenched my stomach in pain; lifting up my t-shirt it reveled a new engravment on my skin this one saying

'say it!'

i knew what he meant when he put say it, i wouldnt and i wasn't planning on.

there was also a new pain in ny left arm which there was also a new engravment on this one saying

'3 words 8 letters say them and i'll stop'

i wasnt going to give in to a monster, after i changed i headed down stairs; i purposley wore short sleaves so harry could see my arms.

as i walked into the kicthen his eyes had a glimse of sorrow but then straight away back to hate.

"here"

he said pushing a plate of full english breakfast to me.

"i'm not hungry!'" i pushed the plate back over to him, with out hesitation he pushed it back this time i didnt bother stopping it i just let it crash to the floor.

"opps!"

i said sarcastily stepping away from the smashed plate, to be honset i wasnt even hungry and i was going to refuse to eat anything that harry gave me.

"clean it up!"

he yelled, i wasnt scared i just wished i hadnt smashed the plate.

he came closer to me with a piece of the plate in his hand.

'turn!"

i might as well let him do it aslong as i didnt say 'i love you' then i'll be okay.

once again pain ran through my back; i was getting used to it now.

"remember what i said"

he told me what he'd engraved on my back.

"i know but i dont care!" i spat at him.

"day one!"

he said before grabing my arm and made a line.

****few days later*****

skys POV

each day harry will tally of on my arm today its on five.

not only that i had 3 new engravements all on my back.

'death'

'lee stuart: 13 september 2011'

lee's death date the day harry killed him.

And the last one.

'still counting'

each day i refused to eat, i looked at my self in the big mirror i was getting skinner and skinner, i.looked so different you couldnt tell it was me.

"sky?" harry asked as he leaned agaisnt the door frame of the room i slept in.

"you haven't eaten in days"

i've been getting weaker and weaker due to the amount of blood i lose each day.

i stayed silent i didnt want to talk to him, i was feeling so insurcure about my self my scars my wieght.

"come on sky any girl wants to be that skinny"

he said pointing at my belly.

" you did this to me harry, i cant bare to look at my self anymore!"

"you deserved it sky! im doing whats best for you!"

really harry killing me is whats best for me or whats best for you.

"you dont know the first thing about me!"

"your name is sky james your 17 years old, your favorite colour is purple, you love pasta, you love dogs you had a pet labrador called cheesse growing up, you lost your brother when you were 13.....dont say i dont know the first thing about you!"

with that little talk he slammed the door and walked out, well done harry you just told me everything about my life i already knew and so does every body else.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

sorry its a short chapter

thanks :)