Ch.1 Sneaking and Sirens

So I have been holding back on posting this story...

I already have all of it written, so I will just update when I want...

      I hope you like it...

Please comment, I like hearing what you think.

---- ------ ------ ----- ------ ------ ----- ---- ---- ----- ------- ---- -------- ----- ---- ------ ------ ---- ---- ------ ----- --- ---- -----

   Riley's POV:

    Tate and  I Jumped in the circle starting our routine in perfect sync, the people cheered around us the bass filling our ears. Tate completed her part and dropped down on the ground, with her hands over her head, I flipped over her back and continued dancing. 

   We heard wheels signaling me to drop down next to Tate, Seconds later River was jumping over us on his skateboard. Jake was following behind and kick- flipped over us, Kellin came riding behind and preformed an airwalk grab over us.

   Everyone was cheering; Arianna, Faith and Mell jumped in the circle starting there part of the choreography. Soon after all of the boys were now in the circle break-dancing, the girls had dropped down and Kellin was standing over me while Chris was standing over Tate, we slowly rose up underneath them standing infront and jerking backwards making the boys fall back.

 We brought ourselves back up and continued dancing.

   Right when we were about to finish we heard sirens in the background, there was a chorus of "shits" "fucks" and "runs". Those who had cars sped off on the highway while me and my group jumped on our skateboards and road off, the girls and I weren't expecting having to bolt so we didn't bring anything. We were running as fast as we could but the police were trailing behind us, I heard wheels and saw Kellin riding beside me. He motioned for me to jump on his board. I shook my head "no"  and continued  running, the girls and I found an alley and bolted through hoping for an escape route.

     It came to a dead end but there was a back door to one of the buildings, I put my hand on the knob and to my luck it was unlocked. We fled through slamming the door shut and looked around us...

     It looked to be a huge room, there were wooden floors but mirrors surrounding it, perfect for dancing. On the left wall there was a bar, we all looked at eachother and grinned. This was a dance school.

    We walked through and found the exiting door, we opened it and saw the halls filled with our age and younger. The only difference was that they were all dressed like snobby bitches, unlike me and my girls  who simply had our hair down, simple eye-liner, and wearing tight tanks with cut off shorts.

     We winked and strutted out of the door feeling all eyes on us, we being the girls we are winked at the boys and flipped off the girls glaring. 

   A girl dressed in tights and a shirt showing how flat she was walked up to us, swinging her hips, which was no match to all of us. "Sluts don't belong in this school" she said smirking. There were a bunch of oohs and aahhs but we stood our ground, Tate and I were standing at the front of our girls. Tate looked like she was holing back her anger, but I simply looked at her signaling her that I had this.

   I took off my sunglasses and looked at the girl standing infront of me, I glanced up and down her body makking it seem like i was inspecting it "Oh really? Then why are you here." I retorted, she gasped and stood there. There was another chorus of ooohhs and aaahhs around us now, we simply walked through her, each of us slamming our shoulders against hers.