Ch.7 Ditching and Kissing

~  OMMGGG... IM BAAAACKK...  

             sooo here is chapter FIVE (yes, I used the letters) :P

  I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT XD 

NOW... there might be another chapter after this one going up today, but don't get your hopes up..

      ~ here it is ~

 & & & & & & & & & &  & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

 ~ / / Riley's P.O.V / / ~

  By the time I got home, from ditching school my mother was already out with one of her 'clients'. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the not left for me on the fridge; Hey honey, I've left for work already. You can buy yourfelf pizza there is money in the cookie jar. Love you. ~mom

   I smiled and walked over to the cookie jar on the kitchen bench, I grabbed a 50 and walked up to my room. Putting the note on my dresser along with my bag, phones, and keys I made my way into the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me, I stripped down and stepped into the shower. I didn't really need a shower, I just wanted something to soothe me after the events of today and get me ready for rehearsals with Mell.

   I stepped out of the shower and put a towel around my waist, I picked up my brush from the counter and ran it through my hair getting out all the knots. I then put my hair in a ponytail, I didn't bother putting a new coat of makeup on so I walked straight to my closet. I pulled out an outfit for rehearsals.

   I put on my Lace Stripe Tank in black, my Streets Ahead Midnight Washed Vintage 501 high-rise short shorts with Silver Studded Details and my AC trainers shoes in lavender. With my Paul Smith alien workshop Skateboard.

   I swung my bag over my shoulder; grabbed my phone, the 50 with the note, my iPod and keys. Ipicked up my board and started walking down the stairs. I stuffed everything in my bag except for my board, I went back into the kitchen and took out a water bottle and put that in my bag also. When I knew I had everything I walked out the door and started skating to the meeting place. I was the first one there so I went and sat at the top of the skate ramps with my board next to me, I heard footsteps and looked up to see; Kellin, Chris, Jake and River. "Hey Ri," Chris said, I smiled up at them "Hey guys"  they all sat down next to me and we talked about random things  until all of the girls came except Mell.

   "Tate!!!"  I screamed, she smiled at me and waved while I jumped up and attacked her with a bear hug. "Hey Ri Ri" she said to me, I let go and smiled at her. We walked back to were I was sitting before and sat down waiting for Mell, I filled her in on what happened in the morning and during school. She seemed utterly shocked.

   About five minutes later Mell finally arrived wearing a crop top barley covering her boobs and shorts that looked more like underwear... The guys 'loved' it but us girls weren't so keen, except Mell of course. We sighed and walked over to the car, all of us piling in along with our skateboards. We finally arrived at the dance school and we got out of the car sneaking into the alley, we opened the door to find Hannah already sitting down waiting for us. "Hey," She said , we all nodded our heads, she looked at Mell but didn't say anything but she didn't exactly look the happiest. We heard a knock on the door and I smiled slightly knowing it would me Dylan, "Don't worry, it's Dylan. He helped me practice this morning" I explained.