Ch.3 New Place, New Friend

SO... I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY STORY SO FAR...

ANYWAYS......

                HERE IS CHAPTER 3,  HOPE YOU LIKE IT

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

/ / Riley's P.O.V / /

   I woke up to 'Royal Flush' by Bliss N Eso blaring in my ear, I slammed my hand on my alarm immediatly shutting it off, I swung my legs over the edge to see a sound asleep Tate.  I poked her arm which made her twitch, I burst out laughing and she rose from the bed with her brow raised.

   "You- haha- tw-tw- itched!" I said between laughs, I heard her mumble shut up before she dropped back onto the bed. "Come on we have school today," I said and threw a pillow at her. She flipped me off as I made my way to the closet.

   I picked my outfit for the day and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped, I got in and washed my body and face. I got out and dried my self off, I put on some eye-liner and brushed my hair. I put on my Alexander Yamaguchi crop top, my cream one, my cut off light denim shorts and some gray vans with blue laces, and to tie it all up I put on my Arisona Anklets and a toe ring, that I wore as a regular ring. I finished doing my anklets and walked out of the bathroom, I left my hair out and left it natural.

   Tate was on my bed wearing her Wildfox Beach Bum loose tank top, black denim cut off shorts, and blue vans, with black laces, and to tie her outfit together some CHAN LUU White Mix Wrap Bracelets.

   "Ready?"  She asked, I nodded and we grabbed our skateboards before making our way downstairs. "Laterz mom!"  I shouted, I heard a grumble signaling she heard me, we walked out the door and dumped our boards on the ground and started skateboarding to school.

We arrived and we got the usual stares but a few more considering we had 2 dance battles on the weekend and most of them were there.

   Tate and I split heading to our lockers, I opened mine and put my board in side and grabbed the books I needed. When I closed my locker someone slapped my ass. I turned around and looked up to see Randy the 'man-whore'  of the school, he winked a me and I lifted my foot and kicked him were the sun don't shine. He fell to the ground groaning, and bent down and said "Maybe if you'd learn how to keep your hands to yourself this wouldn't have happened."  I stepped over him and continued my way to homeroom.

   I sat in my usual seat next to Kellin, and waited for the teacher to walk in. She made her way in, called role, and left us free to do whatever we wanted to do. I turned around in my seat and faced Kellin. "Soo, I have an idea I wanna share with you guys,"  I said.

"Yea sounds good."   He said back, the bell rang  signaling us to go to first period. I got up from my chair and made my way to my first period, art...

------- Skipping to End of the Day -------

    I finished putting stuff away in my locker and grabbed my board, skating down the empty halls. I stopped at the tree in front of the school, waiting for everyone else to show up. Tate and the girls came about 5 minutes later then all the boys came over, we made our way to the park and sat down on the ramps. "Well, I was thinking. That instead of practicing the routines for the battles in the spot we could do it at the dance school. we found a room filled with mirrors, It would be perfect for rehearsing and it's easy to sneak into."   I explained. All the girls grinned and nodded their heads.

   The boys looked unsure at first but eventually gave in, "Great, I'll show you guys tonight!"  I said. We all agreed then went onto the ramps with our boards. 

 ---------------

   When it reached around 5:00pm  we headed home to get changed into our stuff for dancing. We decided to meet at the skate park again.

   when I got home it smelt like smoke and alcohol. My mom must have her 'friends' over again, I walked    up to my room and jumped in the shower. I got out and dried myself off quikly, I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on my Flashdance Crop Tee, my black one, my hip-hop Drawstring dance pants in blue, and my Voi Jeans Larkspur Hi Tops. 

   I chucked a water bottle in my bag and walked down the stairs, I walked out closing the door behind me. I grabbed my skateboard from the door and skated down the path heading to the park. When I arrived Kellin  was already there waiting, "Hey" I said, he nodded and hugged me. I pulled away and sat down on my board waiting for everyone to show up.

   "So what's this room like?"   Kellin asked me, sitting down next to me "Well, it's got wooden floorboards, there are mirrors surrounding the whole room and there is a bar for like ballet shiz."   I told him, he smiled and said "Sounds perfect."   About 5 minutes later, everyone else showed up and Chris pulled up in the parking lot with his car.

   And no he did not 'steal' it, when his grandfather died it said in the will that he wanted Chris to have it. We all piled into his car and I gave him directions to get to the building, when we arrived it looked empty and we couldn't see any lights on. We walked into this alley and I opened the door.

   We all walked in and the boys were shocked at what they saw, we set the stereo down and put on 'Sweat' by David Guetta ft. Snoop Dog. We started our routine and the boys practiced there skateboard tricks for it.

We frove when the door swung open.

   There was a girl standing there around our age, she walked in and shut the door. "I''m not gunna tell anyone don't worry. I'm Hannah, I go here and I heard the music so I thought I might check what was going on"   she said.

"I'm Riley, we don't go here but  we were rehearsing......for a street battle"   I said, she nodded her head and smiled.

   "You guys skate?" She asked us gesturing to the boards on the ground we all nodded, "So do I !!" She exclaimed everyone smiled and gave me the 'look' I nodded knowing what they meant. "Wanna join our routine?"   I asked. "I'd love to thanks!  I don't really get along with the people here if you can't tell by my hair... haha"     She said to us, we nodded looking at her hair. It was blue but I think it was pretty cool. 

Maybe this will work out after all...

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # 

                   SO THAT WAS THE NEW CHAPPIE !!!

     Hope you guys loved it.

          LOVE YA"LL

OOHHH and Imma be making a profile for Hannah next :) hehe

                    --- LOVE YA'LL