Chapter 12

Zayden

"Mom i-"

My sentence was cut short by a blast of pain, i dropped my cigarette and coffee, i clutched onto my head leaning forward and falling out the chair, then images started flashing in front of my eyes, they were moving fast, i could only make out a few Ana, the guy, the knife, a table and all the rest were blurry. It seemed like an eternity before it finally stopped, i saw a dead Ana laying on a silver table, looking at me. I wanted to scream but couldn't, i felt my body shift and my mouth that was shut tight being forced open, i felt something come in so i swallowed, it took few minutes but the image finally disappeared, the pain began to subside, i barely opened my eyes to see three blurry figures,but then i felt my body began to shake.

Alannah (Zayden's MOM)

I put down my coffee and went to Zay's side, he was shaking and breathing very hard while clutching his head, this was impossible how could this happen, i thought it was gone "Branden, please come it's Zayden, Branden!" Zay's father came running down the steps and he came and held him, "i don't know what happened, we were just talking, i don't know what to do."

"It's okay lass, calm down" his Irish accent thick as ever.

He turned Zayden on his back and held him, forcing his pills into his mouth, by this time Keith had come and was hovering over us, we watched as Zayden's eyes barely opened before his body started shaking as his eyes rolled up into his head, his skin paled, sweat began to roll down his face and foam started to come out his mouth.

"What's happening to him, Branden?!"

"He's having a seizure." he said turning him on his side as his body continued shaking "Keith call an ambulance now!"

I watched as he ran into the house and turned back to watch Zayden "shouldn't it have stopped by now?"

"It'll take some time." it was a few minutes before his body started to calm down, his mouth opened and vomit poured out as we heard some people come rushing through the house, they lifted him up and carried him out the house.

Branden turned and looked at me "i'll go with them, get ready and meet me at the hospital." he placed a kiss on my head before walking out the door.

Zayden

I opened my eyes and Ana was looking at me "hey there, you woke up!" she said with a cheery smile on her face.

I pulled away from her, realizing i was kid i pulled even further away.

"I heard you asking your mommy how i died" she leaned her head side ways "but why would you ask that when you were right there? i'm sure you saw everything."

My eyes widened as my heart raced "w-what?"

"You were awake, i mean barely awake but you were awake enough to see what was happening!"

She grabbed my arm, i tried to pull away but she was too strong, she pulled me forcefully through a door that wasn't there before and into a room, it scared me, i had never been here before but it scared me, i tried to run, but someone lifted me up and my body went limp. I was placed into a chair and a rope was wrapped around me, i looked to see a silver table, Ana was strapped onto it and her mouth was taped, but she looked at me with tears running down her face, she was shaking and trying to get loose.

This wasn't happening, not again.