Chapter 7

*Zayden*

We stopped at a pool, swam for a bit and then we went to an amusement park, it was fun.

"Okay kids, get on the bus it's time to get you home to your mommy's" we all cheered and went onto the bus, this time I ended up next to the girl.

"Ana close your legs" said the teacher, she did and then pouted.

I tickled her and she laughed, we sat there talking about the new show with the cow, everything was fine until we felt a bump, Ana fell forward, but I grabbed her, we held onto each other screaming as the bus sped out of control. Then it stopped and began leaning backwards, we lifted our feet up into the seat and held on tighter, crying and screaming.

The beautiful lady fell forward and headed for the back of the bus, we screamed louder when she fell and the impact sent blood flying everywhere, after a while we saw the other teacher lose his grip and met the same fate.

My legs were wet, I had peed my skin, it seemed she had done the same, I saw Michael looking at me, his body laid there limp with something coming through his right eye, I let out a louder scream.

The bus finally stopped, I looked over at Ana she had scratches all over her skin, but she was alive, we looked around and to our horror we were the only ones left alive.

After gulping down Ana stared at me "w-what d-do w-we d-do?" she stammered, I calmed down as much as I could and moved slowly, I pulled myself up on the rail that the bus had by the entrance.

I held Ana's hand and pulled her up, we stopped and waited there for the bus to become still again, I looked at her white dress, it was soaked with pee. When I got the courage to, I leaned across while she held onto me, I pulled the leaver while trying to avoid looking at the bus driver that was impaled by the glass, through his stomach and neck.

To our relief the door opened, she climbed out first and I followed, we stood on the front of the bus, looking up at the rigged slope, I swallowed hard and thought to myself Keith would make fun of me if I couldn't do this.

I ran and jumped and reached out grabbing on tight, I looked back at Ana and she shook her head, I stretched out my hand and she did the same .

"Ana please, don't you want to see your mommy again? cause I sure as hell want to see mine!"

"Promise you'll catch me?!"

"I swear on all my action figures, now jump!" she ran and jumped across, I grabbed onto her until she got a grip of the slope.

"It's time for our tree climbing skills to kick in."

She nodded and we made our way up the rough patches, gaining bruises and scratches , we stopped when we heard a loud grunting sound, we looked down to see the bus crashing down into the water, we looked at each other and began to climb up faster.

We reached the top, I got up first and pulled Ana up, we looked around and saw a gaping hole in the middle of the road, we held each other's hand and headed in the direction the bus was going before the accident..

-

We had been walking for a while still crying our eyes out, it was dark which made it worse than before, I looked at Ana.

"Remember that song I told you about?" I said in sniffles.

She nodded and we began to sing.

May there always be angels to watch over you,

to guide you each step of the way,

to guard you and keep you safe from all harm,

Loo-li, Loo-li, Lai-lay.

---------------------------------

Sorry couldn't update sooner, I has a lot of family drama to take care of, plus classes, plus a job so wish me good luck and most importantly, enjoy, vote and comment.