(5) You Chicken Nugget!

(5) YOU CHICKEN NUGGET!

 After cheerleading, School seemed to go by in a flash. Pretty soon, Amanda and I had driven back to Lucas' synthetic Mother's palace and got settled into my room.

"So, me and Andrew were texting and I was like No way-" She began, only to have her tuned out by none other then me. I was deep in thought on how I was going to get back at them for making my life that much harder since I had arrived here yesterday night.

My thoughts were interrupted as a sharp knock was rapped against the door, followed by footsteps walking into my- Amanda and I's room. Lucas' Mother said Amanda could stay with us for as long as she liked. As long as her parents were okay with it.

Rolling over on my large bed and hiding my face as I crawled under the bed just in time for them to walk in. Amanda perked up, but her tone told me it wasn't Santa Claus who had emerged into our bedroom. Rather, it seemed as though she was majorly disappointed.

"Hi Pervert." She spoke dryly. Yes, I had told her about the incident with Lucas touching my butt. And the pervert calling gave away his identity immediately.

I stuck my head out from underneath the bed, peeking out so I could see Lucas' expression. His facial expressions showed disgust, a cringe on his face.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He said, although his face gave away he knew exactly what she was speaking about. "Why are you underneath the bed?" His attention moved towards me. I stuck my tongue out at him and pulled my head back underneath the bed.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You groped her butt! What's next, you gonna rape her in her sleep?" Amanda retorted, scoffing.

"Yeah! I don't want to be raped in my sleep for your information! I'm not scared of you perv." I agreed from underneath the king sized monster. Although I said it loudly, I was sure it came out as a muffled sound, seeing how covers were blocking all ways of exiting.

"Shut up you freak!" He snapped, making me flinch. Okay, maybe that was a little scary. I bit my lip, waiting for Amanda to say something back, but he continued on. "Why would I ever go near you of all people. You are the ugliest girl I have ever met, besides, I don't date big nosed, wide eyed, buck tooth brats like you!"

Although I had no feelings what so ever for him, it didn't stop that from hurting me and reopening old scars. I was called ugly before, yes, I was called ugly by my 'best friends'. Amanda stood up for me back then and she still does today. That's why I couldn't be luckier to have her with me.

Tears pricked at my eyes, but I willed them away. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction and I wouldn't let Amanda know I was still hung up over that. Truth be told, I was still hung up over a lot. Like my Dad. Dad. I missed him.

"Get out of our room!" Amanda screamed.

"By the way, I came up here to tell you that Andrew isn't interested in you Amanda, he only wants your body. Like every other guy in this school." he said sharply. Before I could hear feet shuffling and the door slam.