(2) I Like Cheese!

(2) I Like Cheese!

 "Halo's Ritual for new students?" I repeated slowly, a smirk playing across his lips.

 I gulped, fear pricking in me. This wasn't good, this wasn't good all! I had to make a run for it, there was no telling what those douches might do to me.

 As if he read my mind, Lucas snapped his fingers and two bulky arms wrapped around my lanky ones. Those two arms could only make me shudder, they were a total turn off for me.  Well, let's just say I don't enjoy big, bulky, huge ass guys who build weights for a living. Nothing in their head but a peanut brain and some suggestive things I couldn't even imagine.

"Looks like we've got a tiny one." One of the bulky guys said, his voice reminding me too much of Patrick from Sponge bob. I think I'll call him Frank.

"Yeah." the other agreed, laughing. I almost immeidiatly burst into laughter, earning confused stares from Lucas and his pals.

The second bulker's voice had reminded me of Squid ward. Ah! I think I'll name him Gary.

"Uh- What's so funny?" Frank said, Lucas now throwing daggers at me with his eyes. Not literally, but that'd be pretty cool you know. His eyes would be like 'bing bing bing'. And daggers would fly everywhere.

I heard feet clack against the marble floor, and behold. None other then the Head Plastic B*tch herself appeared in front of me and threw herself onto Luke.

"Hey Babe!" she said in a sickening sweet voice, I think I just threw up a little.

"Hey." Lucas mumbled, his eyes darting from me to her. "Listen Penny, I have to deal with this freak." he said, gesturing to me.

Okay! That's my call to take my leave.

"I'll just be leaving n-" I said, my voice getting quieter as I slinked out of Frank and Gary's grips. They were too busy drooling- no slobbering over Head Plastic Bitch. Penny was it? Those boobs must've costed more then a penny.

Slowly, I edged down the hallway. And just when I thought I had gotten out of their hair and was free, Lucas caught me red handed.

"Get her!" he screamed, pointing at me and yelling like some warrior from a fight or something?WAIT. What was this? Some old dude movie about mythical creatures and old time warriors? I mentally slapped myself, as I turned on my heel. And ran for my very life.

☆★☆

I lay on the girl's bathroom floor, now sweating like a hog in the middle of a heat wave in Arizona. My vision was blurry and the only thing that I could hear was the constant banging against the bathroom door. I had locked in, and pushed stuff in front of it. What stuff you ask? Mostly toilet paper. I couldn't really rip the toilet off the tile floor and risk getting in a poopy flood. That'd be fun. Note the sarcasm.

"Open up!" his screams were fading, and you tell by the sound of a loud THUMP. That he'd pushed his shoulder against the door, and then slumped down on the floor.

"I have never had to deal with this kind of thing before." he whined, grunts and complains following after him.

That's right jerk face. Give up.

And then, the unthinkable happened. One thing that could lead to my certain death.

"Would Roxanna Mara Jones please come to the office. You have a visitor." a borish voice I recognized as the old secretary boomed over the speaker.

Visitor? Oh! Who could it be? I'm so excited! Ohmygee~ Note the sarcasm please.

"Come on Roxy. Time to come out." Lucas' voice was in hysterics now, he knew she would have to leave now.

"I'm so dead." I mumbled quietly, sitting up abruptly.

And with that, I stood up quickly, unlocked the door and screamed my battle cry before scrambling down the hall.

                                                                         "I LIKE CHEESE!"