A Cowboy's only home, and A Cowgirl's new presion.

As i walked back to my truck, a low click of boots were behind me. Then a heavy breath sent cold shivers down my spine. As a sharp pain hit wen straight into the the back of my head, I fell to the ground. As  I woke up a dark shadow was over me. The concerte floor was cold and rock hard.

I had no idea where i was and the shadow moved out of the room and the door open. The light outside was dim, but had a glow to it. My thoughts raced as i tired to get up and run to the door as it slamed shut. 

My wirst hurt from the chains around them. My boots were in the corner of the room set neatly together.

"Where the hell am i?" I thought out loud. I was confused and remember the sharp pain that i had in my head. 

THen a Deep voice said" I am sorry about the rude way i had to get here." The door begin to open again. " Here let me get the cuffs off you. I'm so sorry for my brothers rude way to have you."

" Who are you guys? Why am i here? Who the hell hit me in the back in the head? Oh, and apologize not expected you basterd." I yelled as a another guy walked in.

" She is finally awake. Wow, She looks like crap." said a second deeper voice. " Well lets get you outta here." said the first guy.

As i walked out of the room, into a beatiful ranch house. " Wow, this is amazingly beatiful." I said.

Well now to introduce myself. " I am Jason Jon Jackson and this is my brother Jace Jimmy Jackson." said i'm guessing Jason.

" Well i guess Howdy and you know I am Jessie Lanroa Collins." i said calmly. I fallowed as they begain to walk into there living room, with a beautiful bay window view of a gaint ranch around us.

Then Jace Said" Jessie i am sorry for hiting you in the back of your head."

" Well its not ok, WHERE THE HELL AM I? IF YOU DON"T TELL ME NOW I WILL HURT YOU AND YOU'LL REGERT HAVING ME HERE!!!!!!!" I yelled geting very  angery.

" Well here we go. I have to make here shut up she annoying." said Jace

" I aint gonna do this to her. She just needs to calm down." said Jason.

" Alright, Jessie you are at our ranch house in montana."

" Wait, in montana . I wa-s-s-s in missouri last night." i stammerd out

" Well you were out for 2 days. Well yea...." Jace said calmly

" Can i go to bed?" i asked

" Yes we have a room set up for you with a view of the barns and horses." said Jason

" Ok please wake me up in about 4 hours and will you finish explianing?' i said Jason

" No you can get your ass up yourself." said Jace.

" I was asken' jason not you. You jack ass."i said

"Yes i will. Do you have to get rid of a head ache?" He questioned.

"Yea and Did you get anyting from my home? Like my horse and clothes?" i asked hopin'

"Yea Jason made me. So yea see ya in couple hours. Night" said Jace starting to watch tv.

"Thanks and jason can you keep your brother away from me while i sleep?" i asked sleepy

" Yes here is your room night." he said closing the door

I didn't say anything back i wasnt even that scared. The room was awesome. It had a queen size bed. Also it was all horse my favorite, Also the closet stocked with my clothes. So I changed in my bathroom caneted to my room and it was stock with my things.

I laid in the bed and finally fell asleep and dreamet a great dream.

           ****************************************************************************************

I want to thank  _-Proudlyme-_ for my awsome cover