A Lesson in Tolerance

“Will you hurry the fuck up?” 

Baekhyun had been on edge all day. It had all started when, in the rush to get out to schedule on time, Chanyeol had cornered him in the bathroom, pressing Baekhyun up against the sink and dotting sleepy kisses down the column of his neck. Baekhyun had hissed at him, spraying toothpaste all over the mirror, but not even the sound of Joonmyun harrying Jongin and Sehun to‘please, stop watching cartoons and get dressed. Please,’ had stopped Baekhyun from leaning back into the taller boy, ass nestled snugly against Chanyeol’s crotch. Chanyeol had just smiled serenely at him through the splattered mirror, thumb tracing gentle circles over the warm skin above Baekhyun’s pyjama pants. 

When Baekhyun had rinsed and reached up for a kiss, Chanyeol had shaken his head and steered him towards the door. “I need a shower,” had been his only explanation and Baekhyun had been left standing in the hallway with the image of wet Chanyeol imprinted on the back of his eyelids and an extremely inconvenient tent in his pyjamas. 

Baekhyun had tried to get the other boy alone all day, but between their schedule, the ever-watchful eye of their manager and the constant fretting of Joonmyun it had proved impossible. Baekhyun had been reduced to imagining Chanyeol as some kind of disgusting swamp dweller. It hadn’t really worked.

By the time the van had dropped them at the dorms, Baekhyun was suffering from a severe case of Chanyeol induced blue balls and it had taken all of his self control not to ravish Chanyeol up against the fridge in front of Kyungsoo. Instead, he’d grabbed Chanyeol by the back of his blazer and dragged him bodily to their bedroom. He hadn’t missed the shit-eating grin on Jongin’s face as he’d jumped over the back of the sofa to claim the TV before Sehun.

Once in the bedroom he’d crowded Chanyeol up against the door and pressed their mouths together. Chanyeol had seemed to get the message, squirming out of his blazer and opening his mouth to Baekhyun’s tongue, but things were still moving far too slowly for Baekhyun’s liking. He’d pulled away from Chanyeol and moved towards the bed, shedding his clothes as he went. Falling naked onto the bed and turning to see that Chanyeol had only removed his Doraemon socks was the final straw for Baekhyun and he’d snapped. 

Chanyeol simply smiled at him, slowly padding over to their shared desk to pull out lube and a strip of condoms. 

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun growled as Chanyeol came to kneel at the edge of the bed. He dropped the supplies when Baekhyun reached up, drawing Chanyeol over his body and clawing his shirt up over his head. “You’ll rip it,” Chanyeol admonished, but Baekhyun paid him no attention, instead turning to pull at his jeans. “I’ll buy you a new one,” he popped the button open and slid Chanyeol’s jeans down to his thighs, “just hurry up and get your clothes off. I’ve been waiting for you to fuck me all day.”

Chanyeol grinned and stood up, sliding his jeans and underwear off and stepping out of them. “I know,” he crawled back onto the bed and hovered over Baekhyun. With gentle fingers he brushed Baekhyun’s fringe back from his forehead. “I’ve seen the way you’ve been looking at me.” He pressed a kiss to Baekhyun’s forehead, then his cheek, before moving down to his neck, nuzzling his nose into the dip of his collarbone. 

“Chanyeol, please, come on.” Baekhyun fisted a hand into Chanyeol’s hair and dragged him away before he could suck a bruise into his skin. “Fuck me now, we can do this later.”

Chanyeol nipped at Baekhyun’s lower lip, drawing it into his mouth briefly before pulling away to fumble for the lube. Baekhyun watched as he uncapped the tube, squirting a generous amount over his fingers, but pressed his palm to Chanyeol’s chest when he moved towards him. 

“I-“ Baekhyun felt heat flooding his body but he refused to be embarrassed. He’d been so turned on all day, and then, when they’d been recording for Kiss the Radio, Chanyeol hadn’t been able to stop chewing the end of his pen and he’d had those stupid glasses on and Baekhyun had been left with no choice but to race for the bathroom as soon as they went off air. “I’ve already done it. You don’t need to.”