BaekYeol. Through your eyes I learned to love myself.

Baekhyun never had issues before. He was the funny one in his group of friends. He was the one who didn't care about his image and made everyone laugh; the so-called life of the party. It was clear in the pre-debut videos that had gone viral on the internet, Baekhyun’s legendary light switch and body wave dance.

But it was challenging not to see all his imperfections where every single part of him was filmed. When he saw at least 20 pictures of his fingers and people's comments on his beauty mark. It was difficult not to see the flaws when he was never left alone. Where there were pictures taken and zoomed in to their maximum, some were even edited. It shouldn't have troubled him, but only a year in and he was caving in, the darkness taking over his mind.

Baekhyun disregarded this mindset, acted like it never existed. Until he is alone in his shared room with Chanyeol, where he can turn off the lights and climb into his bed and just let it all come crashing. Let the feelings and thoughts gnaw at his mind, until he trembles with tears.

Baekhyun jolts when, suddenly, the covers get raised and someone clambers into bed with him, he hadn't heard Chanyeol over his quiet sniffles.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here," Chanyeol whispers and Baekhyun turns around and burrows his face into Chanyeol's neck who instantly wraps his arms around him. Chanyeol had taken a shower after him, which explained why he smells like Baekhyun's apple scented shampoo. His had probably run out.

Baekhyun inhales deeply, slowly calming down with the subtle hands on his back, drawing soothing circles.

"You're beautiful," Chanyeol murmurs, because he knows. It is challenging to hide something from him considering that they share a room and that Chanyeol has slowly made his way into his heart with his cheerful personality and striking grin.

Chanyeol kisses him then, slow and full of love. Baekhyun leans into him and responds to the kiss, the way Chanyeol kisses him gently takes his breath away. As if Baekhyun is glass and he doesn’t want to do anything that could potentially break him. Chanyeol then pulls away, to plant one on his forehead. He bends forward to kiss his eyelids, and Baekhyun's eyes flutter close as he hums.

"I love your eyes because I love how gentle they are and how I only feel love whenever you look at me," Chanyeol whispers and Baekhyun keeps his eyes closed, letting the words fall over him. Baekhyun's heart swells, the words piercing through his haze and making butterflies flutter aggressively in his stomach.

Chanyeol doesn't stop, he moves down, mouthing gently at his nape making Baekhyun shudder. When Chanyeol shifts, Baekhyun opens his eyes and whines because Chanyeol is on top of him, balancing on all fours. Chanyeol ignores his whine and continues, knowing that it was because he is vulnerable right now.

“Your neck, when you are singing and your veins are so prominent I just want to kiss you right there on stage.” He kisses his neck, licking and nipping with his teeth at times in certain areas that send shivers down Baekhyun's spine.

Chanyeol lifts Baekhyun's shirt, bunching it under his armpits. Baekhyun feels exposed like this and as much as he wants this, he wants to cry because his feelings are still raw and fresh. Chanyeol grazes his collarbones, leaving marks that will certainly bruise by morning. He kisses down his torso and sucks on a nipple. “I love how sensitive your nipples are, because all I have to do is touch them and they pebble immediately.” He kisses the other one and licks it before moving lower to his navel. Baekhyun whimpers because he wants more, his breathing has accelerated and every single part of him is sensitive to Chanyeol’s touch.

"I love your stomach, because of how it’s just so perfect for me to take a nap with my head resting on your stomach." He kisses his stomach softly, dipping his tongue into his navel. Baekhyun trembles, the words are as soothing as his actions.

Chanyeol lifts his head and stares right into Baekhyun’s eyes as he grabs Baekhyun's hand and brings it towards his mouth. He kisses every single knuckle softly and runs his mouth over every finger, stopping at his thumb.
"And your beauty mark, because I love how it’s another part of your elegant fingers, a little dot crying for attention." He takes the thumb into his mouth, circling it with his tongue and only stopping after Baekhyun's breath hitches and he moans. Baekhun closes his eyes, unable to look into Chanyeol’s eyes anymore, penetrating with feeling and with unspoken sentiments. All Baekhyun can feel now is love; it has taken over his mind and thoughts.

He shifts down lower, pushing Baekhyun’s boxers up to expose his pale thighs. He kisses his thighs, biting them, leaving marks that he knows no one else will ever see except for him.
"And your thighs because they are perfect the way they are. No one else can look as good as you in skinnys." Baekhyun suddenly laughs at Chanyeol’s comment, making the latter grin back up at him. Chanyeol continues to lather his thighs will love bites; wanting to let the shorter know that he is speaking only the truth.

"I love every single part of you, and I love you."

A sob wrenches its way out of Baekhyun, who is overwhelmed, and Chanyeol looks up at him, eyes swimming with concern.

Baekhyun smiles down at him, through his tears, letting the latter know that he is not crying because he is aching, but because he is so thankful. He reaches for Chanyeol, pulling him back to him and kissing him slowly, but with more intent than earlier. His tongue making its way into Chanyeol’s mouth, who opens it compliantly, Baekhyun moans at Chanyeol’s submissiveness.

Baekhyun quickly comprehends that it does not matter what others think, because the only person that ever mattered is right here and loves him with his whole being. And maybe like this, slowly, he could see himself through Chanyeol’s eyes, and maybe he could learn to love himself just as much as he loves Chanyeol. With a man like Chanyeol, Baekhyun could never ask for more.