3. Girl's Night Out

Later that day, my phone vibrated to indicate I got a text. The text was from Lauren asking if I wanted to go bowling with her, as her sister bailed on her last minute. Hmm, to go or not to go? I mean I guess I needed to fill Lauren in on everything that had just occurred, plus it would also be a great distraction to temporarily forget about today's events. Minutes later, I texted her mentioning I'd be ready in half an hour, amongst other stuff.

I Opened my closet matching several items together to see if they looked good or not. After a long time failing, I just decided to wear a short red dress, a black leather jacket and black suede boots. When I was content with my appearance, I said goodbye to Logan and raced down the stairs, knowing that Lauren would be waiting for me. I locked the front door loudly and made my way towards Lauren's house as fast as I could.

Two hours later and we had just finished our bowling competition. A small group of both boys and girls wanted to participate and of course we let them. They were so competitive but huge amounts of fun to be around.

The prettiest girl out of the group, Rebecca, was awesome at Bowling so of course my team won. Lauren's team didn't play that bad but they weren't as good as us! We discovered that Rebecca came to our school and was in fact in our year. Whoa, that definitely surprised both me and Lauren, as we had never heard of her, let alone see her on the school premises.

After a few hours or so, we exchanged numbers with some of our new friends and decided to call it a night. We quickly said goodbye to them, then made our journey home. I hugged Lauren before stepping inside my front garden that led to my beautiful home. Finally I was home and unbelievably exhausted. Who knew socialising could be so tiring?

Mum and Dad still weren't back from their meeting at work. They both run a business together called "Jenny's wedding cakes", which specialise in heavenly cakes. Mm, I felt ravenous just thinking about it. Mum runs the practical side of the business, which is making the divine cakes from scratch. And Dad ran the finance side of the business. This included receiving payment from the very friendly customers. Dad also recorded profits, net profits and losses for each month, which was quite tiring sometimes. Even though Mum made the cakes, that didn't mean Dad couldn't make any. Wow, Dad's cakes were literally mouth-watering and oh so heavenly made!

Two hours zoomed by and I was ready for bed. I was snuggled up in my warm, comfy bed when I heard a gentle knock on the door. I immediately ignored the sound of the repetitive knock, and continued to sleep, breathing steadily. Just when I finally fell asleep happily, somebody barged into my room and caused a commotion. My eyes were suddenly wide open and I was in shock about the view my eyes were fixated on. My legs were shaking with fear and I was literally trembling uncontrollably in my bed...

Okay so this is chapter three completed! Whoop Whoop!! I know its kind of long but that's only cos' its supposed to be. I don't want to disappoint you for too long which is why I'm working on chapter four.

Btw the banner on the right is Lauren, so check it out! --------->

Please Comment and don't forget to vote!

Peace Out! 

Sara Xx