Chapter 4- Godly Protection

This is after How To Train Your Dragon 2 because some of the stuff I have in mind are going to make more sense.

"Astrid this is unbelievable." The male said taking a step close to me as I shifted slightly.

"A real Light Fury, Fishlegs is going to freak out about this." The girl I now know is named Astrid said and before I knew it was petting me lightly.

Instead of freaking out I leaned into the touch, don't give me that look! It was really nice and just....nice.

Before I really knew what was going on she felt this one place underneath my jaw and I just fell over, literally. I was on my side in a way acting like a dog when you find their sweet spot.

I was actually disappointed that she stopped petting me before I saw Toothless having a sort of smug look and in response I took my tail and swiped it underneath him making him fall and me sort of doing a bellow sort of laugh.

Toothless huffed as he looked down at me and in response tackled me. We started to playful fight and we somehow got Stormfly into the fight as well, I never actually had this much fun when I was a minor god.

But that didn't mean I enjoyed it here, something was going to happen and I didn't know what, otherwise I would've been sent here on a sort of vacation from the fates but this, this felt like a mission.

One that I was enjoying, "Come on Toothless, we need to get back to Berk. I have some duties we need to do, are you going to come?" He directed the last bit to me and I cocked my head to the side thinking about it.

I was mostly sent here to help them, it would explain why I was so similar to Toothless. So to answer the male I got up from the ground, shook of any dirt I had on, and looked at him expectantly while my wings sort of popped out more.

The male who I still didn't know whose name was smiled and jumped on Toothless back where I only just noticed the saddle that he had on his back, Astrid climbed on Stormfly's back and we ran off the edge of the clearing we were at and started to soar through the sky.

I was listening carefully between the two riders and learned that the males name was Hiccup, a interesting name but then decided this was probably viking time and it wasn't a shocker.

But there was something I was hearing in the distance, hanging out with Leo for a bit I noticed it was sort of mechanical sound and in return when I heard something windup and release I knocked Toothless and Stormfly as two sets of net wrapped around me, trapping my wings and making me lose altitude.

Thankfully where we were flying wasn't open waters and was instead sort of iced, at least there were chunks of ice and I was lucky enough to land on one.

Stormfly covered me with the barbs of her tails hitting the machines that shot at us, I didn't even think about people who might trap dragons.

Toothless and Hiccup landed beside me, Hiccup took a knife that was in his boot and started to cut the nets that were around my body but it was hard because there were two sets.

"Thanks for that." Hiccup said trying to free the last of the net as I somewhat struggled to get on my feet.

I just purred a 'It was nothing' is response and when the last of the nets were gone I got up and flew into the sky, blending into the clouds.

Toothless and Stormfly worked the lower end while I was going for the advantage of a higher assualt.

But it seemed that Hiccup thought I left but once he heard the whistle of my wings cutting through the wind as I dove down and destroyed the machines using a green plasma blast from my mouth that was from the center of my belly.

It was a weird feeling overall.

But as I watched the machines get blasted I felt satisfied, I didn't kill anyone, no that's not my MO, no instead I destroyed the things that were going to hurt either people or dragons.

Both of which is now under the protection of a god. And that says something as it is.

Having the protection from a god literally means what you think, if you are in trouble that god will fight with you, side by side.

So, even if these people didn't know it, they have a god on their side that you don't want to make angry.