Chapter 1- The Portal

All this is from TheShootingStar08's story until chapter 2, after chapter 2 it's all mine, although there are some things I added or rewrote to add some of my flare too.

Also, for those who don't know HTTYD is How To Train Your Dragon.

Percy's P.O.V

I have just finished my thirty-fifth quest for the gods and primordials. Ever since she fell into a coma I have been going on guests non-stop.

I was walked back to camp when all of a sudden a swirling vortex of color appeared before me.

The vortex of colors started pulling me in and in return I dove Riptide into the ground to try and act as an anchor.

Sadly, the vortex got stronger, wind blowing at my face, it was too strong and Riptide and I were pulled into the swirl of colors.

It was when I woke up that I felt a change, I was in a clearing in a nice sized forest. It was when I tried to stand that I noticed what was different, instead of hands and feet I had white scaley things with claws.

Feeling something heavy on my back I let out a 'manly' yelp when I saw that I had white wings on my back.

I don't know why but it felt like she was watching me from where she was and laughing at my yelp, but it also felt as if she was proud of me.

I let out a sigh though at the situation, why can't the world give me a break?

Instead of just sitting there doing nothing I however started to run around and get use to walking and running on four legs.

I was just getting use to it when my advance hearing heard two people coming, from the way they were stepping I would say a young male and female, although if I listened closely there were two other...dragons? There too.

I turned invisible, something I didn't exactly know I could do, and watched as a male with brown hair, brown eyes, was skinny, and had a metal leg walk into my area first with a young female warrior.

I could tell she was a warrior by the armor she wore, she had blond hair and blue eyes, she could probably be passed off as daughter of Apollo and the male son of Hephaestus.

Then came a sleek, pitch black dragon that looked very similar to me. There was also a sort of cat dragon in a way, there were a lot of thorns on the dragons especially the tail, it was the color of the sky and a narrow tip nose.

The cat-dragon seems to follow the girl around and the pitch black dragon followed the male around. I assumed they were either sort of pets or really good friends.

I used my invisibility and watched the two humans and dragons mingle, that was until the dragons seemed to have sensed my presence.

They both started to growl in my general direction, "What's wrong Toothless?" The male asks the black dragon as he put a concerned hand on the back of the dragon's head.

"Stormfly?" The girl asks the other dragon but instead of doing what the male was doing she took out a axe, definitely a fighter.

Stormfly the bird-like dragon responded with a spike from her tail that was aimed at me, I quickly dodged, my invisibility turning off in the process.

Toothless's head turned on the side curious and Stormfly just looked curious as well but the two humans were in shock and using that to my advantage I took off into the woods.