Chapter 8

(Thank you to the people who comment , i love that you love it, i love that this story is some of yalls Favorite Keep it up ;). )

I laughed at Briannas facial expression, she was still shakin up about me killing that dude. Well his dumb ass shouldnt have been taking pictures. Stupid btc. Now we were at her house, i had untied her and was sitting with my arms wrapped around her watchin "The Collector" it was waay more scarier than "The Collection." Part Ones are always better. I laughed as the boy fell right into the bear traps and got killed. I nudged Brianna.

"Babe did you see that? He just died?" I laughed hysterically. She looked at me like i had double heads.

"Alright babe, i think im gonna go" I say getting up she flintched i chuckled and kissing her forehead. I love her SO much.

"I love you baby. See ya latter."

_______________________

I was watching them again. I was standing right behind them and he didnt even notice. I noticed how Brianna didnt bring up what happened to day i think its because shes tryna make it work with miguel but i know she loves me to, and if she dont then imma make her, imma force her to love me.

" Baby i've been thinking alot and i wanna make things work with you, i forgive you for cheating on me with him, i can learn to live playing stepdaddy. It'll gimmie practice for when i put one in you" He said to her wrapping his arms around her. That nigga got life fxcked up if he thinks he finna even be around my kid playin daddy.

"I love you miguel." Brianna said looking into his eyes and that snapped my heart. It made me so freakin mad but i left my oozie in the car.

"I love you too Brianna."

And then they were kissing, they made love and i just stood there and watched the whole thing it wasnt fair! It was not fair! i seen how different it was from when me and her make love. They were slow, tender kissing her touching there, BOTH OF THEM were whispering their 'I Love Yous' and saying sweet nothings to eachother moaning and screaming eachothers name. I was angry, Brianna would love me, if Miguel was out of the way she'd be all mine. I hatched the perfect plan, if he just so happened to wind up dead , she'd be so heart broken and i'd comfort her, then she'll see how much i was there for her and she'll love me. Me hahahaha MEEEE. Its settled, Miguel must die.

8 votes 3 comments fa next chapter loves ;)

_Khyeasha