Chapter 5

The jury found me not guilty, they figured that she was a gold digger, this is soo common, they didnt even believe her and the trial only lasted 30 minutes before the bored kudge dismissed the case snarling at Brianna. This was a story he had heard one too many times. I didnt understand why Brianna was doing this she know she loves me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, you learned yo,lesson huh?" The host asked me.

",I mean everybody is lookin for their chance at fame, and they're desprate to get it one way or another."

"So just to be clear it wasnt forced?"

"God no, its too many females chasing after me why would i throw my whole career away for just one?"

"I know right! When i heard it im like, why would he do thst? I knew it was all a sham."

"Yeah, im not even that type of guy."

"Yeah but rumor is that Miguel broke up with her and called her an attention seeking whxre"

"Yeah he announced that they were over in a radio interview lastnight, i heard it this morning."

"Yeah its terriable, but anywhooo, would you do the honnors?"

"Its ya boy J.Cole and heres me snd Trey Songz New joint, Cant get enough."

*********************

I had left Brianna alone for a couple months, give her sometime to deal with that breakup. One day i stopped by her house, using the key that i had made,no she didnt know i had it but i do have it. She was getting dressed in this sexy panty and bra set. I descided not to say anything, i just left her house waiting in my car to see what she was up to. I followed her in my car as we pulled up at a strip joint. She got out and i waited 35 minutes before entering the club andas soon as i did i was gettin mad props i stood in the dark shaded part of the club and watched as Brianna walked out and started to dance erotic, i was in love, i admired her beauty, no one was going to get in my way ofmy chances with her. BRIANNA NICOLE THOMAS IS MINE. NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER HAVE HER.

{Ik ik you guys didnt give me 5 comments but i got tha votes and my stories are gettin love and thank you for it, it means so much to me, Next chapter will get crazy, im thinking of doing some 3rd person pov, just to let you get a feel of other peoples emotions, if you thought this story was crazy, its bouta get Insane, btw check out my story Betrayed, you guys will love it!

6 votes and at least 2 comments please?

_khyeasha