Chapter 11

{Hey so this story is coming to an end soon sooooo please VOTE and keep up the comments!}

____

_____

_______

This nigga was still alive! Why wont he just die? Damn! I got annoyed as he talked on tv and told them that and i qoute 'Im okay, just a few scratches, it probably was just another hater, but deranged, you know how they can be. But, the main important thing is, that im alive."

I turned off the tv, not wanting to see or him any more, i started pacing my apartment, wondering what was my next move. I sighed and went into my room where pictures of Brianna were hanging up everywhere, filled up on everywall, on the ceiling, everywhere. I looked at the main picture with her and Miguel only i had put a picture of my face over miguels. I stripped down and went and got in the shower. The hot water beat down on my skin and I closed my eyes and an image of a naked Brianna popped in my head, it had been a while since we had did the do, and i had a hard on that was painful and needed to be tended to. My hand absent mindedly rubbed on my set, i thought about Brianna, how her tounge would roll all around the tip a few times -i grunt-then she'd take me full on and start deep throatin my shxt. I hadnt even noticed that i was jacking off til my hot seed ran down my hand, my eyes snapped open and i started washing up. My phone started ringing and i rushed out the shower, naked dxck n balls swaying, hell its my apartment! No one else lives here! I thought maybe it was Brianna calling to let me know she was sorry for talking to me the way that she did, but it wasnt, i was disappointed that it was only Miguel.

"Hello" i spoke harshly into the phone but he didnt seem to notice.

"Hey wassuh Cole, you remember our colab song 'all i want is you'?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, my manger think its a good idea for us to do another song together."

I thought about it and suddenly a plan hatched.

"Yeah i can be at the studio 9am tomarrow, that sound good?"

"Yeah, thats straight. I'll see you then."

"Aight."

"Okay bye."

"Bye is right nigga." I mummbled.

"You say somethin?"

"oh i said Bye my nigga." I laughed and he did. Then i hung up. Stupid ass nigga!

(8 votes 3 comments for next chapter in which Miguel dies.)

_Khyeasha