Chapter 14

Suprise Butches!!!

"celebrities,Fans ,friends &Family all over the world are coming together to celebrate the 20th year aniversary of legendary singer Miguel, all though the killer was never found, it did come to attention his fiance Brianna Thomas went missing around the same time, never to be seen again, unable to find her, with out a trace after 4 years her body was uncovered. It was projected the same person who killed Miguel also killed & kidnapped Brianna Thomas, his fiance only 4 years later. She leaves behind a son Bryce Cole, who is in the custody of his father Jermaine Cole. This is Trisha Maiwethers, with your hot topic news at 6 , we'll have more on this story later on tonight." The news reporter said.

J. Cole turned off the news just as his 21 year old son Bryce burst into the room with his 17 year old sister Bionca and his youngest Ciara who was only a a couple of months.

"We want answers dad." Bryce said.

"Answers on what?" Cole played dumb putting his arms around Clara, my wife.

"Why you didnt you tell us mom was dead." Bionca said

"Why didnt you tell us you killed her." Bryce said getting to the point testing the waters.

"Honey what are they talkin about?" Clara asked Cole in horror. He sighed grabbing my gun off my waist he didnt think it would boil down to this but love is just an obsticyle in the way , it seem like things were happening in slow motion,Cole looked up and made contact gripping the gun and......

COMMENT/ Vote tell me what u think happens ps if u guys read and vote up my other stories i'll put up part 2 faster i promise.

Dont forget to fan.

(sorry for any mistakes)