Be Careful What You Wish For.

Michael's P.O.V.

I awoke early the next morning, I had to get up early for what I had planned for us, also, I had to say goodbye to my family, I had thoroughly enjoyed seeing them, I would make sure it wasn't long until I saw them again.

I got dressed in some black trousers, a white shirt and a navy blue and red military jacket, I went into the bathroom and applied my makeup, then tamed the curls, I grabbed my silver reflective aviators and popped them in my pocket.

I slowly and quietly opened the secret door leading to Grace's room, I poked my head through the slightly ajar door, there she was, soundly asleep in the bed, her breathing repetitive and even, she looked so peaceful, I felt mean having to go and wake her up.

I padded over to her bedside and kneeled down on the cream carpet.
I watched her for a few seconds, she was so unbelievable cute when she was asleep, my heart felt warm. I reached out and stroked her forehead until she stirred, I laid my chin on the mattress, watching her wake, she groaned and I giggled, she turned and her sleepy eyes flicked open, she smiled and spoke with a sleep filled voice, "Mmm... what a nice sight to wake up to..."

I smiled, blushing, "I'm sorry to wake you so early, I would have let you sleep but we have a busy day today, we have to leave in about an hour, okay?" I said in a quiet voice.

She nodded, her hand grabbed mine and she pulled me onto the bed, I laid down beside her for a few minutes, on top of the duvet where as she was under it, she cuddled up to me, laying her head on my chest, I put my arm around her holding her close and leaning my head on hers.

I was so happy, I'd not felt like this for years...