Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

I could have died, he is so adorable!
Let alone, extremely good looking!

"See, I told you that you needed to sleep, you slept for almost 24 hours!" he said.

"I know, you were right, but I'm annoyed with myself, I've wasted a day!" I said.

He laughed, "Gurl, it doesn't matter! We've still got the whole month, and trust me, with what I've got planned, missing out on a day won't mean anything!" he gave me a cheeky smile and a wink before walking down the hallway, "Come on gurl! We've got breakfast waiting for us!"

I grinned and followed him to the kitchen, we sat at the breakfast bar, a cook came out of the kitchen with two plates of food, she put them on the counter for us, she looked at me and smiled, "So! This is the famous Grace I've been hearing about huh?"

"Yeah..." Michael said quietly, he was looking down at his food, smiling and blushing, he was embarrassed!

The cook carried on "Well, it's nice to finally meet you honey! I've heard a lot about you, Mikey here has not shut up about you! Have you Mike?" she said smiling whilst prodding Michael.

"SHUSH!" he said, his cheeks turning a brighter shade of red.

I couldn't help but laugh, he was so cute when he was embarrassed!

"Well, my names, Cheryl, and don't you hesitate to come to me if you need anything, I don't bite! I've been dealing with Mikes problems for years now, so if you need anything, anything at all, even if it's something down right outrageous! I'm your woman sweetheart! Enjoy your food! Oh and Mike, she's a stunner, I'm telling ya!" she walked back into the kitchen after jabbing Michael in the ribs, by this time I was almost killing myself with laughter, whilst next to me Michael was almost dying with embarrassment, he had stopped eating and had his fedora over his face.

"Oh my god..." he whispered.