Be Careful What You Wish For.

Still Grace's P.O.V.

A knock at the door, the taxi was here!

I got my suitcase and made sure I had my handbag with everything in it, plane tickets, passport, paperwork, kindle, purse, cash card, money. All set! I opened the door and greeted the driver, who took the suitcase off of me and put it in the boot for me whilst I locked up, the next time I'll see this place will be in a months time! The excitement was bubbling up inside me with every single second.
I got in the taxi.
"Where to?" the driver asked as he started to drive down the road.

"Manchester airport please" I replied.

"Oh, going on holiday are we? Jetting off to anywhere nice?" he said.

"I'm going to California for a month" I said back.

"A month?!" he sounded surprised.

I couldn't help but smile at his reaction, "Yeah" I said.

"Are you going for any particular
reason? Or just taking a break?" he asked.

Geez, this dude is nosy!
I answered his question "Oh you wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

Throughout the whole journey we made light conversation about this and that, after about an hour we had arrived at the airport, I paid him, "Well, enjoy your holiday!" He said whilst getting my suitcase for me.

I smiled at him and said "I will! Thank you!" with that I turned around and started to walk inside the airport whilst thinking...I will more than just enjoy this holiday.