Tua's Secrets

"This is unbelievable...," Sabine stared at a screen as she scrolled through a myriad of lines of imperial information.
"What does it say?" Kanan leaned over her shoulder.
"The Empire has loose plans for something to gain even more control over the outer rim planets. I'm not sure what it is yet, but that's all it's talking about right now. It's specifically talking about metals and minerals that are only found in Lothal to make up the...mechanism."
"Is there a name for it yet?"
"No. It's very loose. There's no reason for the mechanism either."
"What else?"

Sabine scrolled even further down to specific plans for Lothal. She read through them all and found a very peculiar paragraph about the Imperial Mining Institute. Then the power and the reason for the machine unraveled.

"Kanan!" Sabine exclaimed in horror.
"What is it?" Kanan inquired as everyone paid close attention to them.
"There's a special type of metal that's only found on Lothal that the Empire is going to use this machine. And this machine is a spaceship..."
"What material is it?"
"I'm not sure. But according to this information, when the Empire first came to Lothal, this analyst, Ria Clarr, said that digging up the ore would make a great profit."
"Okay. What else?"

Sabine continued to study the lines of imperial erudition.

"There's a myriad of kyber crystals under Lothal!" Sabine spoke out loud. "And they're being collected for this machine."
"So that's where all of them have gone..."
"Lothal is filled with them!"
"And imagine what horrible things The Empire is doing to them..."

A few seconds later, Sabine laid her eyes on another line of precious and valuable information.

"It says here that a large shipment of crystals will be shipped off of Lothal...in two days!" Sabine shouted in surprise.
"Really? We could catch that shipment and turn it around!"
"It'll be risky, though. According to this, this is the largest shipment of crystals The Empire will ever be making, so it's being guarded by over a hundred troops!"
"Do you think we should go for it?"
"It depends...," Sabine paused. "Do you think he'll be ready?"
"I'm sure he will."