Calfreezy & Lilac

This one shot is for @TBNRalice
Hope you like it!

*Lilac's POV*
I stood in front of the door, my palms sweating, my heart thudding, my back shivering. I closed my eyes and lightly knocked, the fear in my stomach bubbling away. I breathed heavily as I heard footsteps come nearer to the door, I quickly wiped the small beads of sweat on my forehead before the door opened.

"Lilac?"

"Hey." I whispered, almost inaudible.

"I missed you!" Cal yelled before pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged back, smiling. I felt safe in his arms, I felt loved. The fear in my stomach bubbled down a little as Cal led me into the apartment, babbling away about how the others were out while he was editing a video.

I grinned at the way he smiled and chuckled as he recounted different events that had happened since I was gone. We sat down on the sofa, snuggling up next to each other. I rested my head on his chest while he continued talking, playing with my hair.

After a while I planted my lips on his, shutting him up for a while. He smiled into the kiss and laughed once we pulled away. "I'm talking too much aren't I?" He asked. I chuckled and shook my head before pecking his lips. "I love hearing you talk." I giggled, playing around with his hand which was wrapped around mine.

"Well, I've spoken enough, what have you been upto?" Cal asked, stroking my sides. I looked up at him and my smile disappeared as I remembered what I had to tell him. "Ummm... Actually..." I sat up properly and looked into Cal's concerned eyes. He knew something was wrong.

I bit my lip as a tear threatened to appear. I blinked hard and sighed. "Lilac... You're worrying me. What is it?" Cal asked, getting a hold of my hand. I looked at him as a tear escaped. "I... I... I'm pregnant." I whispered before breaking out into sobs.

I covered my face with my hands as I cried, expecting Cal to stroke my back and tell me it was alright, that everything would be fine. But he didn't. Instead he sat frozen, staring into thin air. "Cal?" I whispered, the fear in my stomach overflowing. "When did this happen?" Cal asked, still staring into thin air.

"The last time I stayed. I'm four months pregnant Cal." I cried, biting my lip.

"I... I'm not ready for this. I... I can't be a dad. That's not possible, I still have to do YouTube and... And... I can't be a dad, I can't. I... How? How did we lose control? I don't get it, we were so careful. I..." Cal babbled on, holding his head in his arms and looking around for answers.

"Cal... We've been together for three years..." I whispered, trying to persuade him it wasn't that bad.

"No, no. I'm not ready. I... I can't do this." Cal said before getting up and leaving.

I sat on the sofa, tears blurring my vision. I heard a slam as Cal closed his bedroom door, then I broke into loud sobs. He didn't want this, he didn't want the baby, he didn't want to be a dad. What was I going to do? I looked out of the window, my mascara streaming down my face. I wiped my tears and stood up, if Cal didn't want this, there was no point in staying. I walked over to the main door, taking one last glance at Cal's door to see if he had changed his mind. He hadn't come out. I turned around and took a deep breath before opening the main door.

"Lilac!"

"Hey!"

I was pulled into a bunch of boys in a warm group hug. It was Simon, Josh and Tobi. I smiled weakly at the boys after we pulled away, my heart heavy and my throat aching.