Harry & Nixie

This one shot is for @DarkDayArtist
Hope you like it and I'm deeply sorry for the amount of time you had to wait for this!

*Nixie's POV*
I leaned on Tobi's chest as we watched the pond, small waves rippling across the surface as the wind blew.

"Do you have to go?" Tobi asked as he held me close to him.

"I dunno Tobi. I only came to visit. I have to go back at some point." I replied as I looked up at him.

"Stay. Please. Just a while longer, you can stay at mine. I don't wanna lose you." Tobi pleaded as he looked down at me, a frown on his face.

I looked away from Tobi and back to the pond. America or London? I looked down at my hands as I fumbled with my thumbs. America was home, it was where I lived. But London was where my friends were, and I loved them. I had come to visit them for a while, it wouldn't hurt if I stayed a while longer.

I sighed before looking back up at Tobi and smiling. "Ok. I'll stay for a while longer."

Tobi grinned before pulling me in for a tight hug. "I'm so happy! We're gonna live these few days together to the fullest!" He said as he let go of me and got up, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the park.

*********

Tobi and I fell onto the sofa, breathless from the climb up the stairs. We had spent the day going around London and messing around, and when we got back to Tobi's, the lifts weren't working.

I sat on the sofa, my eyes closed as I regained the oxygen I had lost to the climb. I heard a phone ring and shuffling next to me. I opened my eyes to see Tobi getting up and answering his phone, still breathing heavily.

A few minutes later, he came back, settling himself heavily down on the sofa. "What's up?" I asked as I looked over at him.

"Freezy called. He wants to do a video - a Just Dance Challenge. I said I can't, I gotta enjoy a few days with you." Tobi replied, looking back at me, his breathing calmer.

"You don't have to spend 24/7 with me. Go. It seems like fun." I smiled. Tobi looked down at the floor as he thought. "Better yet, why don't you join us! I'm sure they won't mind!" Tobi said as he looked up at me and grinned. I looked at him for a while as I considered his offer.

"Yeah... Ok!" I smiled as excitement filled me. Tobi grinned as he pulled me up from the sofa. "Let's go! He's just a couple of floors under, it'll be less tiring then going up!" Tobi chuckled as he pulled me out of his apartment.

*********

I breathed deeply as I watched the glowing character start moving, I mirrored his movements, slowly bur surely getting the hang of the game. My partner - JJ - copied the character vaguely, but was messing around more then anything. I chuckled as we danced, the rest of the group cheering behind us, the loudest being Tobi and Harry.

It was round one, we were dancing with partners. The top six were going to go to the next round where they would dance alone. I beamed as I started messing up by myself, trying to lose so I wouldn't go through to the next round. Fortunately, my plan succeeded, and I lost to JJ - who was hardly dancing according to the game. I shrugged my shoulders at the disappointed crowd behind me, walking over and taking my seat next to Tobi. Harry sat on my other side, complimenting my dancing and making jokes, the both of us getting along well.

I watched the rounds continue, it was down to the last three - Harry, Tobi and surprisingly enough, JJ. The best dancers. They battled it out, sing after song, until one finally won - Tobi! I cheered as he was announced, getting up to congratulate him with a hug. He received me with equal happiness, enveloping me in his arms. We split apart to notice Harry standing next to us.

"Do I get a hug?" He asked, smiling warmly. I smiled back, nodding and hugging him too.

"Well, seeing as we're all here, let's celebrate my win properly!" Tobi winked, causing Freezy to erupt as the thought of a party hit him. "Get the alcohol out!" He yelled, bustling his way through to the kitchen.

"I'll help." I laughed as I followed Freezy into the kitchen. I grabbed a few bottles of beers off the counter where Freezy left them.

"You want help?"

I turned around to face Harry.

"Sure." I replied, handing him a few bottles. Harry stared down at me, a small smile on his lips. He blinked before looking down at the bottles in his hands. I paused as a sense of weird air fell about us. Harry put the bottles down on the counter before walking towards me. "Nixie..." He quietly said as music started pounding through the flat - the party had started.

"Harry?"

Harry jumped away as Tobi and JJ entered the kitchen. I crossed my arms and looked down at the floor as the two boys came to my side.

"Ezra? You okay?" Tobi asked.

"Ezra?" Harry asked, confused.

"It's Nixie's real name." Tobi replied, avoiding eye contact with Harry.

"Harry. Leave Ezra alone. Don't even-"

"It's fine." I cut JJ off as he began threatening Harry. I looked up at Harry. "Harry I don't like you in that way. I just wanna be friends."

Harry looked down at the floor in thought before looking back up again. He nodded and gave a small smile before grabbing the bottles off of the counter. "That's fine. I'm sorry Ezra. Shall we go and join the others?" He asked, leaving what had happened behind.

I smiled and nodded before grabbing the rest of the bottles, Tobi taking some of them off of me. "I'll always be here Ezra." He said, passing a warm smile. I nodded before leaning into his side, giving a small hug. We both chuckled before joining the rest of the party.