One Year Later...

The bright sun was positively beaming , as its light illuminated the paved pathways and roadways of Arendelle. The birds chriped happily as they scavenged bread from the food stalls that were left unattended. The roads were all deserted and not a sound could be heard . The bells were ringing in the royal cathedral as all the guests looked on excitedly. The royal pianist was playing a harmony that soothed all the guests. Valka was beaming brightly at her son as he stood next to the Bishop. Hiccup smiled weakly as his nerves were creeping in. He surveyed the guests and a few familiar faces caught his attention.Snotlout was smirking stupidly at the princess of aangmar,who was sitting in the row behind him. Tuffnut and ruffnut were silently arguing about some matter that hiccup didn't want to know about. There were a few guards nervously eyeing gobber , as he brushed his moustache with his interchangeable arm. He was,hiccup thought , the most viking-like Viking present there. Kristoff was sitting in the front row scratching his neck. He was evidently as uncomfortable as hiccup was; Anna had forced the blonde 'ice master and deliverer' to wear a blue royal suit that shone in the sun. It was the first time hiccup had seen him in anything formal. He grinned uncomfortably at hiccup as he caught his eye. Next to him was merida. Her auburn , springy hair was tied back into a bun and she was wearing a green gown that made her look like the most feminine version of her that hiccup had ever seen. Usually she didn't seem to care about her looks but today seemed to be an exception. She was sitting with her father, king Fergus of Dunbroch. The Huge man was clearly bored , his eyes were half shut in slumber as his red moustache slouched on his face. He had a peg leg too, although not as skillful looking as hiccup's. Hiccup had already heard the story about how he lost his leg to, not a dragon, but the demon bear Mor'du a hundred times when he visited Berk . He was a dear friend of Stoick's. A brunette woman a bit older than hiccup was waving enthusiastically at him. Hiccup grinned widely at Rapunzel as the queen of Corona clearly forgot that she was supposed to behave like a royal person should. She only regained her composure after her husband, Eugene whispered something in her ear. Toothless silently cooed at him from behind him. There was some mixed reactions when he announced that his best man was going to be a dragon.Eugene was on the fence until hiccup took him for ride on toothless. Olaf, the cheerful snowman was standing next to toothless carrying a cushion carrying a ring . He was one of the ring bearers for the wedding. Sven , kristoff's reindeer, was the other one .Hiccup himself was wearing a greenish -black suit that his father had given him on his eighteenth birthday. He also was wearing the chief's furry cape that Stoick had worn so well all through out hiccup's life. It had been a year and being the chief of a Kingdom still felt pretty weird to him. Hiccup sighed . This was surely one of the most weirdest weddings he's been to.

Kai , the royal butler of Arendelle, appeared down the hallway as he extended his arms to the right and called out "All Rise for Queen Elsa of Arendelle ." Every head turned down the hallway as everyone peered to get a good look at the Queen. There was utter silence in the hall as Anna entered the doorway. She was wearing a green ball gown that fell gracefully to the ground . He strawberry blonde hair was tied up into a tight bun as she grinned at everyone excitedly. She had never looked so formal since Elsa's coronation ball . Her golden engagement ring on her ring finger glinted in the sunlight as she waved awkwardly at hiccup. She was now engaged to Kristoff but she insisted that her marriage came after her sister's. He waved back , not wanting to make the hyperactive princess feel stupid.

Everyone held their breath as elsa entered the doorway. Hiccup's lips parted as he whispered "Wow. ..." she had never looked so beautiful . Her platinum blonde hair was tied back into a bun on her head as her white veil fell back across her head. Her long flowing wedding dress had imprints of ice crystals embossed on it as it sparkled in the morning sun. Hiccup guessed that she had made the dress herself from ice. Her face positively glowed happily as she took Anna's arm and walked down the Isle. Her hands were holding a beautiful bouquet of daffodils as she smiled gently to all the quests. She was also wearing her royal tiara on top of her veil. As Elsa and anna reached the podium, hiccup felt his heart pound his chest intensely. He still couldn't believe that he was going to marry this beautiful woman , who was as beautiful on the outside as she was kind and caring on the inside. Anna beamed at kristoff as she stopped at the foot of the single stair at the podium. Hiccup found himself stupidly grinning as Elsa's rosy red lips curved into a mischievous smile.He took in a deep breath and turned to face Elsa as the the pianist stopped playing. There was dead silence in the room as the Bishop began "Dearly beloved.. We are gathered here..." Everyone was watching the two of them intently. Valka began to get slightly misty eyed. Merida was prodding her father awake as he had begun to doze off again. Rapunzel was beaming brightly as Eugene was merely looking at his wife's happy face. Gobber was wiping away a stray drop of tear from his rough face. The Bishop brought hiccup's mind back to the podium as he asked " ...and do you , Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III of Berk , take Elsa Ellesmere of Arendelle to be your lawfully wedded wife?" . Hiccup gazed into Elsa's eyes and said "I do." . "May we have the rings?" The Bishop asked ands Olaf waddled up to hiccup and chuckled as hiccup picked up the ring. Sven shuffled over to Elsa and presented the male ring to her. Hiccup gazed deeply at elsa as he put the ring on her finger. She looked at him lovingly and did the same. They held each other's hands as the Bishop closed his book and proclaimed "I now pronounce you . Man and wife..you may kiss the bride .." Hiccup's eyes widened in surprise as Elsa enthusiastically pulled his face in and kissed him. The feeling was amazing . His hand on her back as he kissed her back. They kissed back and forth before they finally broke off and smiled at each other. The cathedral exploded with cheers as anna giggled .
Fishlegs was blowing his nose as people sitting next to him shifted away, clearly disgusted. Snotlout was arguing with ruffnut for embarrassing him in front of the Princess of Aangmar that he was trying to flirt with.Olaf was hugging toothless as the dragon looked at hiccup with reproachful eyes. Hiccup held Elsa by the waist tenderly as he sighed and gazed over the crowd. He smiled to himself ,as once again, he felt at peace. All was well.